𝐂𝐡. 13 : im hella ready.

"So you've mastered the web shooters and sticking onto stuff. You don't need to master your "instincts" ability because it just happens on its own. Well that means you are set." Disen said.

"Yeah but the web shooters isnt part of their spider-bit-quirk, they are technically a support item. If they found out about it then they would surely have no chance in getting in." Lizehn butted in.

"BUUUUT with my instincts I probably do have a chance" "JUST LET ME RECOMMEND YOU!!" Disen shook you back and forth.

"HELL NOOOOOOO"

"CHILL DOWN!!" Lizehn hit the back of Disens head, "do you really have no faith in them?!?" He asked. "And remember, WE TRAINED THEM!"

"I DO HAVE FAITH IN THEM! ITS JUST THAT THEY ARE GROWING UP TOO FAST!!"

- - -

"REMEMBER; MAKE SURE TO CAREFULLY USE YOUR WEB SHOOTERS AND HIDE THEM! Your chances of becoming a hero will be crushed if the school finds out that the web shooters are support items! And if it ever happens, YOU WILL BECOME SMASHED POTATO!!" Lizehn refreshed your brain for the 11th time.

This time, it was Disen who smacked the back of his head. "SHUT UP! THEY KNOW!!" "I KNOW THEY KNOW IM JUST WORRIED FOR MY BABY FRIEND!!!" He sobbed.

"I'll be fineeeeeee!" You waved you hands, "I'll make sure that I wear some fingerless gloves that have a hole in it so the web shooters actually work and shoots webs! Or some long sleeved shirt or sweater to cover it up! NOW STOP WORRYING!!!" You reassured them.

"FINE. But you WILL pass the exams right?? Fricc the written one, BUT ACTUALLY TRY ON THEM BOTH! ESPECIALLY THE SECOND ONE!!" Lizehn began to worry again.

"YES! ILL TELL YOU BOTH THE RESULTS WHEN I GET THEM! NOW GOODBYE FOR TWO DAYS." You ended the conversation as you shut the front door behind you.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MY BABYYYYy!!!"

[ + ===== + ]

YALL IK THIS IS HELLA SHORT BUT ITS ENOUGH TO FEED YALL RIGHT??

DW ILL TRY TO DROP ANOTHER CHAPTER TMR! IF I DONT MAYBE THE NEXT DAY 😭

PEACE. ✌️🥰