𝐂𝐡. 6 : spider.

Walking to school with Izuku is cool, but when he starts to mumble math— that's a whole different story.

"If All might Texas Smashed the villian.. he could have been done with the whole fight.. but why didn't he? Does he supply on energy for strength? No.. strength IS his energy.. but what If—" "you done speaking hero math?" A waving hand in front of his face brung him back from his hero math lesson.

"I- Y-YES!! So-Sorry!!" "It's fine, anyways imma take a new shortcut, wanna come?" He shook his head "I can't, my mom wants to go to the mall for this new shop." He sulked.

"Really? If that's so, tell her I said Hi then!" You waved as you parted ways with Izuku.

The new shortcut wasn't really that new. You found out about it when you ran errands for your mother, but knowing your mother— there was always a time limit.. and would you look at that! You WERE running out of time, so you took the alleyway praying that it would help you, which it did!

So now you were walking through it. "Hey kid?" A voice broke you from your thoughts. "Yes? Uh.. kind sir??" The guy wore black combat boots and cargo pants, as well as black gloveless fingers and jacket with white fur at the hoodie. He also wore a black shirt and had black glasses, and he had black hair.

First thought you had was 'he's hella emo.'

"Hey so... this might be kind of dumb and stupid— but I'm a underground hero— you can call me disen, and my quirk specialized in hopping from dimension to dimension for fun or place to place—" you raised your eyebrow "what does that have to do with me??"

Disen then sweat dropped. "Uhm.. so I hopped to a dimension and there was this spider that caught my eye so I took it with me— it had something written on its back and also had a number written on its back.. 93 I think? I don't know— but it's really important since it was in a lab?" He mentally face palmed at his words.

"And you lost it when coming here??? My guess." "YES. So.. can you please pleaseeeee help me find it? I'll uh.. do you some favors if you do! Four max." "Sure. So.. I'm guessing that the spider is somewhere here.. right??"

"Yeah! So just look around, it couldn't have gotten that far." "Alright" you then turned around and began walking around looking from the floor to the walls and behind stuff left behind. "How does the spider look? Any species??" You asked as you looked behind a barrel and inside it

"Just a normal black unique spider with a neon cyan colored 93 number and had its eight legs bottom tips colored too. Some parts of its legs were colored neon pink, and it had neon white fangs. Sorry I'm terrible at describing and I know what I said sounds crazy— BUT ITS FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?!?" Disen yelled at you

You were crouched down besides some wooden planks in the alleyway as you turned your head to Disen; He was currently looking through some scraps. "Just a quick reminder; YOU DO SUCK AT DESCRIBING!!" You yelled at him as he turned around and faced you "I KNOW" you snickered.

"GLAD TO KNOW YOU ARE AWARE OF THA- OW!" You pulled your arm and rubbed your wrist just to see the poorly described spider Disen mentioned. You were surprised it looked exactly how he described it but 2x better, and it glitched?? "I found it!" You then grabbed a small stick near you and poked the spider.

"Oh thank goodness! It's beautiful!! And why did you Yelp?" Disen asked as he grabbed a container inside his pocket and managed to get the spider inside it. "It bit me." You deadpanned.