𝐂𝐡. 8 : excuse me what??

RECAP :
Until you fell down and instinctively grabbed onto the wooden table for it.. to be stuck..

- - -

You were beyond panicking.

And also annoyed.

You tried to yank your hand free from the paper-filled-table.
"Why the fuck, IS THIS HAPPENING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING NIGHT?!?" You pulled your hand harder, taking the table with you.

Three tries later, your hands were free!
You stumbled backwards before gaining your balance— now what happened for this to happen?? You began to remember the events that happened recently, 2-3 days ago.

Izuku's green blob attack and encounter with all might, Bakugo being assaulted by a green blob and Izuku trying to save him, Izuku acting weird, meeting Disen and knowing about his quirk, helping him find a spider he stole from another dimension, the spider biting you, —wait.. THE FUCKING SPIDER BITING YOU!

You quickly began to look around for your phone, forgetting about your magnet hands and using them on pulling your blanket off your bed. The phone flew off the blanket and fell on the floor. You then quickly tried to get your hands free from the blanket— which was harder since it was a BIG ASS BLANKET.

You were able to get your right hand free from the jungle of a blanket, your left hand was still sticked to the blanket— and some parts of your body were now somehow also glued to the blanket. After making your way to your phone, unlocking it, and popping up Disens contact, you didn't hesitate to call him.

- - -

Disens POV :

Buzz.. Buzz..

...

Buzz.. Buzz..

I groaned as I got my head off the pillow and turned to my buzzing phone.

'Who the fuck is calling me in the middle of the night now.' I groaned as I sat up and grabbed my phone to be blinded by a bright light after I unlocked my phone.

Opening my contacts, It read '2 missing phone calls from (kid with spider rabiz) 12:32'.

"Now why the fuck are they calling at this time??" I then saw them calling me again.

Hitting the green button, I chuckled as I said "miss me already?" "BRO YOUR FUCKING SPIDER MESSED ME UP!" "What—"
"Y E A H. IT MESSED ME UP." "Hoooooow comeee??" "So you know how your spider bit me like— two to one day ago??" "Correction; one day ago, which was literally yesterday."

"WHATEVER. Anyways— after you texted me, like thirty minutes ago or something— my HAND.. WAS FUCKING GLUED TO MY PHONE." Wait, wait, wait— WHAT??"

"I KNOW! I was confused too— and somehow didn't panic, so I made my way to my desk and tried to free my precious hand from my phone, which I gladly did just for my hands to be glued  onto my desk."

"After freeing it, I began to think on how this. Fucking. Happened. And was pretty sure that it was YOUR SPIDER THAT FUCKED ME UP."

"Oh. Glad to know someone had braincells.. ANYWAYS— are you stuck to anything right now??" "YEAH— RIGHT NOW I BET I LOOK LIKE A FISH CAUGHT ON A NET. Which by the way— the net is MY BLANKET!"

"Oh. Well goodluck?? Wait— does that mean you can climb walls too??" "I can try that later since it will be awesome if I'm able to— BUT NOT THE TIME DISEN!" I chuckled. "Yeah yeah, so.. uhmmm— are you panicking or anything??" "I'm STARTING TO." "Well maybe if you calm down.. like taking deep breaths might stop you from sticking to stuff??"

"Like if that would work." "JUST TRY IT DAMN IT!" I heard them sigh, "fine."

. . .

"So??" "What. The. Actual. FUCK?!?" "It worked??" "YEAH— WHAT THE FUCK???" "Okay— okay.. stop screaming into my ear— anyways, since tomorrow is Friday, do you want to figure it out after your done with school?? Cuz I really need my beauty sleep kid." "Yeah.. yeah sure, uhm goodnight— text me your location.. and uh— see you tomorrow??" "See you tomorrow, kid. Night." I ended the call, placed my phone on my desk, and then soon fell asleep.