𝐂𝐡. 21 : end of combat training.

[ I WAS MISSING? NO I WASNT. ]

[ Izukus P.O.V ]

'SHIT!' I mentally  screamed as I dodged kacchan's fist.

'Y/N IS KNOCKED OUT, AN KACCHAN IS TRYING TO KILL ME!' I barely managed to dodge another fist. I looked over at y/n's unconscious body while trying to either dodge or block kacchan's attacks.

"STOP DODGING OR BLOCKING LIKE A CHICKEN AND FIGHT, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT DEKU!" Kacchan said as I began to block his rougher attacks.

"WEBS MIGHT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SHIELD YOU EVER SINCE WE MET THEM, BUT NOW THEY ARE OUT LIKE A LIGHT AND CANT FIGHT FOR YOU, SO FIGHT ME!"

'I cant keep up with him any longer..' I thought as I gritted my teeth. 'I have to get him off my tail and catch my breath for now.'

I dodged and caught his arm, "Kacchan.. I look up to you and respect you but.."

I swung him in a circle for a bit before bringing both of my hands up and roughly slammed his body onto the floor, "I HAVE TO WIN!"

"I have to win because I am Deku! And for me, Deku means that you can do it!"

This caught him off guard for a bit.

[ Ik he didn't say that but just go with it ]

I then turned around and sprinted to check on y/n's unconscious body. Crouching down, i checked their pulse, 'Still breathing, which means they are knocked out..' I checked to see if they are bleeding or have any injuries, which they did have. They were bleeding in the head  and had some burn marks and scars on their arms. Their face mask  and the arm part of their skin suit was torn apart, while their hoodie was down. Their whole hero costume was dirty and had some burn marks too.

Deciding to check on Kacchan, I look behind me to see...

..no one there.

'click'

[ URARAKA's POV ]

A muffled loud boom could be heard from where I was at.

'ARE THEY AT WAR OR SOMETHING?!?!?' I thought as I (sneakily) made my way around the top floor.

¨They probably are at war because one of them ate the last cookie or something..¨

I mumbled to myself.

I checked inside another room to see it empty.

¨WHERE IS THE BOMB AT??!?! I SWEAR THIS IS THE 34,782 ROOM I CHECKED (she only checked 14 empty rooms)¨ I stomped the ground as I complained. ¨AUGHH!¨

+ -- -- -- +

I finally found the room with the bomb in it, bad news--