𝐂𝐡. 20 : middle of combat training.

"Team D, go ahead and set up. Team A will be let loose in five minutes and then the battle will start!" All Might explained as you and the others nodded while Bakugo scoffed.

"Young Iida, Young Bakugo." All Might said as the two of them pause. "The key to being successful in this challenge is to embody villainy. Think from the perspective of a evildoer."

Bakugo glares over at Izuku as All Might continues, "If things go too far, I'll have no choice but to step in." Bakugo grits his teeth as he stormed into the building, Tenya soon following after him.

『 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐢𝐝𝐚 』

The two make their way to the room with the nuclear weapon in it. Iida looks up at the weapon, one hand holding his helmet which he had taken off.

"even though this is training, It pains me to align with criminal behavior." Iida says as he walks towards the weapon., gazing up at it. "So this is the weapon we must protect." He then taps his fingers against it, "Its fake, of course."

"Hey!" Bakugo calls to the other boy who turns and faces him.

"Yes?"

"Do you think stupid Deku and that other freak have a quirk? ." Bakugo asks tilting his head down.

"Wel.. You saw how he threw the ball. Though I think his power hurst his body. Oh, and (l/n)? We all saw them throw the ball with webs.. I think that has to do with their quirk." Iida says while holding up one of his hands, "Why is it that you seem especially angry when it comes to Midoriya? Maybe (l/n) too, but mostly Midoriya."

Bakugo is a straightforward person. Sure he felt annoyance and irritation towards the whole world, but anger AND hatred? Those words were specifically reserved for Izuku.

Now knowing that he was gonna fight against Izuku..

'Im gonna roast that damn nerd to smithereens!'

『 𝐖/ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (2𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕) 』

"Do they really expect us to memorize the WHOLE first floor?? Its so big!" Ochaco looks at the diagram in front of her. "I mean.. this school does have high expectations.." You shrugged. 'Like my oh so LoVeLy mother' you thought. "Well.. that is true, but don't you think All Might is just as cool in person as he is in Television! You know, Im really glad that he isn't like Mr. Aizawa.." "Well don't jinx it! And no-- All Might is not cool in my opinion." You playfully smacked her shoulder when you told her to not jinx it, which she giggled.

She then Pauses as she notices Izuku sweating. "Ah! You're sweating through your costume!" "uh. well.." he trails off nervously., "its just because we're up Kacchan.. Plus, Iida is there too. We should be on our guard, who knows what they'll pull off."

"Oh, right. Bakugo. Hes the one always making fun of you." "Yes he is, Ochaco." You nodded, "but don't worry! Im here to protect you just like in Middle!" You playfully winked at him which gave you a timid smile as a thanks. "Right.. Oh, and (l/n)? Call me Uraraka!" "If thats so, then call me (y/n)." "Anyways.. about Bakugo," you faced Izuku. "Hes a jerk," you deadpanned. "He may be, but hes amazing too!" Izuku defended him. "Yeah, he can be a real pain and all.. But his strength and confidence.. Not only his ambition, but his quirk too.. They are so much greater than mine." He clenched his fists, "But that just means that I have to do better.." Izuku then puts his mask on, "I refuse to loose today."