𝐂𝐡. 24 : usj.

"So, kid.. how's your day?" Lizehn asked with a friendly eye closed smile.

"Hm..?" You looked at him with a slightly surprised look, since barely anyone but your father asked you that question most of the times, so now it rarely happens.

You were at both Disen's and Lizehn's house, eating since school just ended. You three sat down at the island table where both Disen and Lizehn sat at the other side with a plate of cooked and seasoned broccoli and rice with a bowl of noodle soup at the side that everyone had in front of them either halfway eaten or barely eaten.

You finished eating the food on your mouth before responding, "It was alright but hella boring. We chose for class president and deputy. Me and this friend of mine, Izuku Midoriya— got picked. I as president and Izuku as deputy. Although in the end we gave up our positions to some other classmates that are more reliable on the job than we are." You shrugged as you took a bite of the broccoli.

Although you sincerely HATED broccoli (and still do), you couldn't help but gobble all the seasoned and cooked broccoli along with the rice, since it was as good as Lunch Rush's cooking.

Lizehn nodded at your words, before Disen stopped eating to ask, "Hey, what about your parents? Do they know that you hang with us everyday? Even after school?"

You nodded with a hum.

In truth, only your father knew that you hung out with them two. He was happy to know that I became friends with two reliable pro-heroes. As for Lizehn and Disen— they only knew about your spider situation. Not about your family nor anything related to that, nor does anyone outside of your family knew. Well— it's not as of they even could, since your mother did everything beyond what she could do to get you out of her, your father, and the medias records and information, so you basically barely even have any info to go about on your records.

It's as if you just popped out of nowhere one day.

What a wonderful life to have, huh?

— — —

"Alright settle down," Your homeroom teachers voice was heard.

You lifted up your head from napping as he made his way towards the front. "Today we will do rescue training," he said as he held out a card that said 'RESCUE', "And will also have three teachers including me, All Might, and another faculty member joining us today."

"And what I mean by rescue, I meant shipwrecks, natural disasters and similar stuff like that."

"Disasters huh? Looks like we got some real work out to do." The guy with yellow hair and a black bolt adorning his left side of his hair who looked much like pikachu said. "Totally!" Mina said as many started to become excited and started to talk between others. You just blinked at your homeroom teacher before he spoke once again, "guys I'm not finished yet. What you wear on this trip is up to you, I know you all are excited about costumes," he paused as he pressed a button that made the costumes come out of the wall, "but keep in mind you you aren't used to them yet and they might limit your abilities."

"This training is at a off campus facility so we will be taking a bus there. That's all, start getting ready." Mr. Aizawa finished and soon left.

'Should I wear my costume.. or should I wear the gym uniform??' You contemplated. 'I should probably get more used to my costume.' You decided and waited until there were less people near the costumes.