𝐂𝐡. 11 : inspiration.

You were shocked.
Beyond shock is the word—

BUT LIKE— HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO REACT???

Lizehn noticed the state you were in and asked if you were alright, which you (tried to respectfully) ignore (which you obviously failed) and aggressively began to look through pages to see any evidence of.. stuff basically.

You stopped at a page were you saw a drawing of a spider. Taking the drawing in, you noticed that it was THE spider that bit you when you helped Disen find it.

You pointed at it, "Disen.. it's the spider that bit me when I helped you find it when we first met." He looked at it, "93??" He questioned.

"YOU GAVE IT A NAME?!?"

"OF COURSE I DID! I COULDN'T JUST CALL IT SPIDER WHEN I HAVE A WHOLE EXHIBIT OF SPIDERS!!" He Defended himself.

"A WHOLE ASS EXHIBIT?!?" "His room is basically a zoo." Lizehn sighed.

You sighed, "let's just PLEASE leave this topic and actually talk about THIS!" You again pointed at the spider drawing but more aggressively.

"It's THE FRIGGIN SPIDER THAT BIT ME!!!"

"We can tell that by now." Disen deadpanned.

"ARGHHHHH— YOU DONT GET IT DO YOU?!? YOU DUMBSKULL!!"

"ITS THE FUCKING SPIDER THAT BIT ME!! I know I've said that sentence for about three times.., but the actual point is that ITS THE FUCKING SPIDER THAT BIT ME—,, DRAWN ON A COMIC THAT HAS ME in IT, AND THE COMIC IS FROM ANOTHER FUCKING UNIVERSE OR DIMENSION!!"
You gave them a lecture.

"Ohhh—"

" 'OHHH' ?!?"

"I mean like— wow. Just.. wow." Lizehn said as he now had the comic on his hands. "Where did you get this comic Disen?? Was it when you got the spider in another dimension or universe??"

"No— I got the spider first.. and the comic I just recently got it from a different dimension or universe. I didn't get it from the same dimension or universe that I got the spider in." He did the math.

"Well that's crazy.." Lizehn handed the comic back to you, which you began to look through the pages again.

[ + — — TIME SKIP — — + ]

After looking through the whole comic, you realized many plenty things that happened in the comic, and many other things that also happened in the comic, but different.

"So apparently.. the (Y/N) in the comic got bitten with the same spider I got bit with, which also gave them the sticky abilities and more.. Disen, is this the first comic??" You quickly questioned while holding the said comic up.

"Yeah, of course it is. When something catches my eye in a different universe or dimension, I always take it with me. If it was a comic, book or something near that I make sure to bring the  first book to read it when I have free time, and if I'm into it then I make sure to bring more books back."

"Too much info but thanks??" Lizehn said. "That's good. Anyways— the (Y/N) in the comic also got the sticky abilities I did, and some others.. two I think." You remembered.

"Yeah, a danger sensing one or something.. and uhh— a out of instinct one to I think." Lizehn noted it out.

"Wait.. so now that we know that I got those abilities in the comic.. does it mean I will also get them??" You questioned.

"I don't know.. —why don't we find out??" Disen said as he took a hold of the comic and threw it at you.

You quickly catched it with your left hand.

"So... did it work?" Disen questioned you. You only nodded with eyes wide.

Finally realizing what happened you chuckled, "that's SICK!!" You beamed. "Hey Lizehn, can PLEASEEEE GET THE WEB SHOOTERS???" You asked him.

"Why??" He quirked an eyebrow. "Becauseeeeeee WHY NOT??? IF I FROM ANOTHER DIMENSIONAL UNIVERSE GOT IT IN THIS COMIC.. WHY CANT ME FROM THIS WORLD GET IT??????? Plus I would look very cool." "Give me an actual reason why I should agree with this."

"Because it gave me inspiration to become a hero version of them.." you mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

Unfortunately Disen heard it too and decided to back you up. He quickly plopped and sat down between you and Lizehn. His arms stretched out and placed behind both of your necks, he then brought you both near him.
"Come on! You wouldn't want to ruin this kids dreams now would you?" He smirked at Lizehn.

"Fineeeee.. I'll ask for it to be made. Expect them to be here in the next two days.."

"YEAAAA!!" You cheered as Disen ruffled both of you guys hair.

[ + — — — + ]

That's the end for this chapter 🥳 ‼️‼️

Anyways I drew Lizehn, and decided that the pic would actually be how he looks like;

Hes beautiful 😔

I'll probably make a drawing of Disen if you guys wanna see how he looks like 🤔

Alr that's all for this chapter 😅

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT‼️‼️

Cyall in the next chapter 😆‼️‼️

BBY ✌️🥳‼️