𝐂𝐡. 7 : what a "sticky situation"

"So basically— what you are saying is that; you got attacked by this green blob monster— which ALMOST KILLED YOU. And when you were on the brink to passing out— ALL MIGHT came in and did not only SAVE you with one of his famous smashes, —But ALSO SIGNED ONE OF YOUR MANY HERO ANALYSIS BOOKS?!?! AND IM THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS?!?" You basically blew the poor green haired boys ear drums.

"Y-yeah??" He sweat dropped "oh not only that but did I also accidentally might have taken a trip with All might AND might have accidentally let the soda container were the green blob was stuck in fall because I took a hold of All Mights pants??" "IZUKU YOU LUCKY BOY and how the HECK did you NOT MAKE A GOOD IMPRESSION ON YOUR ROLE MODEL?!?" You scolded him "I-ITS STUPID I KNOW!" He sulked.

"Oh also Kacchan might have found the soda container that held the green blob, so the cap must have somehow flew off WHICH also LED the blob to be free AND also tried to kill him?? And I might have also tried to save him.." "WHAT."

"NOT TO WORRY THOUGH!! ALL MIGHT WAS CLOSE SO HE ALSO SAVED HIM!!" "IZUKU! HOW THE HECK DID THAT KEEP ON HAPPENING?!? No— wait, let me guess— you ran into him again making it the third time that day." You said jokingly "you're not wrong.." he scratched the back of his neck.

"WHAT?!?"

- - -

"Y-you finally calmed down??" "After you telling me the many times you crossed paths with All Might? Yes." He sighed.

"Anywaysss— finals are almost coming soon, and I've been wondering if you'd like to study together?" "Sorry— can't. There's uhm— something REALLY important I had planned today" he apologized. "No— that's okay, maybe next time?" "Y-yes! Definitely next time!" "Alright then, cya tomorrow!" "Bye!"

- - -

"So.. *huff,* *huff,* broccoli boy dipped out on preparing for the finals?" Your father huffed out as he threw his right fist directly at your head, you barely dodged. "Yeah.. that isnt normal.. so *huff,* something serious might have happened" you took a breather.

The next move your father sent was a kick to your stomach. You dodged to the right as you held his leg. "He did say he had something important planned for the day" you then tried to kick his side with your left leg. "Really?" "Yeah."

"Well that's new" he harshly pulled his leg back, which took you with it and took the opportunity to knee you in the stomach with his right leg, —knocking the air out of your lungs. You felt a shock of energy for a quick second. "N-not really" you gasped as you laid on the ground, wincing from the pain as you held your stomach. "Well that's all for today. The stunt you pulled with catching my leg is a great way to buy some time and get the upper hand." Your father spoke as he lend you a cold water bottle.

"For now just head to your room and rest. We train tomorrow at the same time." He dismissed you as he walked away.

"Man that man really doesn't hold back." You winced.

- - -

'Ding!'

Your phone got a notification.

'Ding!'

Your phone got another notification.

...