𝐂𝐡. 12 : pew pew.

'Knock knock.'

You heard shuffling inside the house. Seconds later, the door opened.

"Come in," the person said as they moved aside. "Thanks," you then went inside and made your way to the couch and plopped down.

"Where's Lizehn?" You asked them. "It's been two days. Where do you think he went?" They said as they sat down on your left.

"Is he picking up the Web shooters??" "Yeah. He left like— thirty five minutes ago."

"Oh. When do you think he's gonna come back?" "Probably in like.. twenty minutes or sooner."

"Anyways, how many days are left until you leave middle school?" "Like.. four more I think.. yeah. Four more." "Do you plan on going to UA?" "Yeah. I know that there's like.. two tests you have to take. And if the results meet the school's expectations then you will get in, I know that there is like a writing test or something similar to that.. but the second test is always.. a mystery." You shrugged.

"You know.. there are these things in UA that are called recommendations. It allows a
Pro-Hero to recommend a student that has what it takes to become a hero. Of course it doesn't give them a free ticket to just already be in the school. You just have to take a easier version test of the entrance exam."

"So.. what you are saying is that you are offering me the easy way to get into UA??" You rehearsed. They nodded. "No Can do Disen," you chuckled, "I'd rather work hard to earn what I deserve." You playfully punched his shoulder. 

He sighed. "Yeah, I know kid. But I know that most of the second tests in the entrance exam are either physical fighting, battling, or earning points by doing both. Either way it's all fighting and battles."

"And we both know that you are no match for either. The only thing that you've learned about your 'spider-bit-quirk' is that you can stick and unstick onto stuff like a plunger, and that we discovered that maybe you would have some 'out of instinct' abilities that you already got or 'danger sensing' abilities."

"Hmmmm.. maybe the 'Out of instinct' ability will help me with the battling and fighting. And  maybeeeee if I brought the web shooters to the exam I can like.. fight with it?? Like how me from the comic did with those bad guys! And we both know that what Me did in the comic was creative."

"Why do you keep addressing the person in the comic as if it was actually you— although it was you but from another dimensional universe."Disen asked, "we need to find a different name for them. Definitely."

"But what should we call them?? Woah. Me talking about myself from another dimensional universe sounds kind of confusing— it's like I'm talking about myself in a third POV of myself."

"Lol." "Whatever— anyways.. why don't we call them.. DU??" "DU?? As in like the word DU or as in the letters D U??" "Letters. And it sounds cool."

"Nawh. What about.. Multi??" "Why the fuck would we call them 'Multi'??" You cocked and eyebrow. "Well it would connect to the comics tittle." "No— forget 'Multi' and recognize 'DU'!! It's WAY cooler than.. whatever monstrosity of a name you created.."

"I.. NO— IF WE CALL THEM 'DU' ITS LIKE SAYING— DEEZ NUTS!" Disen said the unthinkable. "DEEZ YOUR NON EXISTENT NUTS DISEN!"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BOTH ARGUING ABOUT NOW?!?" Lizehns voice was heard.

- - -

"You both were fighting over FUCKING NAMES for a person that probably is from another dimensional universe and that we don't really know AND PROBABLY DOESNT EXIST?!?"

"You both are stoopid." Lizehn sighed. "Anyways.. here." Lizehn tossed you a medium box. "There are two web shooters there, and some refill containers. Suhar said that although the refill containers are small, they can produce webs for three days straight. She also said that since you might not use them very often, then that would lead you to use the same container for six days." Lizehn said as you caught the medium box and opened it.

Inside it were two (f/c) web shooters and about seven small containers. You grabbed one of the web shooters and placed it on your (left / right) wrist.

"The web shooters will somehow always fit your wrists, and in order to shoot webs you have to bring your middle and ring finger
down— basically doing a rockstar sign. If you do it, then it wi-"

'Shwoop—'

Lizehn got cut of as you did the rockstar sign, which quickly shooted a web that hit the ceiling light.

"NOT THE LIGHT!"

[ + — — — + ]

Bro y'all's comments rlly hit the roof 😂
Especially that one in the 'it's was all in vain' part 😂

Person's got me laughing nonstop 😂