𝐂𝐡. 25 : hanging out with my trio.

After what happened at USJ, we got two days off to take our minds off of the villain attack.

And those two days were spent with..

Guess who?

Mamma Lizehn and mischievous Disen.

— — —

'knock' 'knock'

You knocked on Disen's and Lizehn's door. You waited a bit before..

Nothing happened.

You knocked again, to be only met with silence.

You frowned, 'maybe they are not home?' You thought. 'No.. that can't be. They rarely go
out— well.. besides work hours.. but what if something happened inside? Or worse!'

In the end, you decided to head inside and see if something happened. Opening the door, you were met with darkness. As you stepped inside, the door shut close, startling you. Not even a second later, you heard a war cry and heavy footsteps heading towards you.

"AAAaaAAAaAaAAAaaA!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!—" You shrieked and fell backwards before feeling a strong wind current swishing where you used to be making a 'woosh!' Sound.

The person then turned on the lights, revealing Lizehn holding a frying pan while we being on a attack position.

He blinked twice before dropping the pan and helping you up while apologizing many times.

"It's alright! I'm fine and what were you doing with that pan?" You pointed at the pan laying on the floor. "It's a long story." He waved off the topic. "Alright then.. anyways, where is Disen?"

— — —

"HEY! RETURN THOSE LIMITED EDITION MULTI-SPIDER PRIZED POSSESSION!"

"NO! AND WHY ARE THEY HELLA EXPENSIVE?!? I MAY NOT HAVE YOUR CURRENCY, BUT WHY THE FUCK WOULD EACH COST 2.6 HUNDRED THOUSAND LEBRIE?!?"

"I HAVE NO IDEA!"

— — —

"Uhh.. he went to go get more of those 'other you' comics, since he saw how interested you were in those." Lizehn explained as he got the pan and walked further inside his and Disen's shared home while opening the window blinds to let in some light.

You just blinked before crying, "If so, THEN WHEN THE FUCK IS HE COMING BACK?!?" You sobbed as you held your head.

To be completely honest, you've been dying after finding out about the comic and reading it, since you actually got interested in it and wanted to read the others, until you found out that the rest of the volumes were in a completely different dimension or universe.