𝐂𝐡. 16 : results.

"CALM DOWN!—"

"DISEN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO TURN THEM INTO A DEMON FROM HELL?!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

How did this happen again?

Oh yes! Now you remember!

It all happened twenty minutes ago;

[ - TWENTY MINUTES AGO - ]

"It's been about TWO DAYS AND A WEEK!"
"TWO DAYS AND A WEEK!"

"Just give it some time!" Disen calmly waved it off.

"Oh yeah sure! Why haven't I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT?!? Oh yeah! Maybe because it's about the RESULTS OF UA'S ENTRANCE EXAM! Why am I even panicking about it?? MAYBE BECAUSE ITS ABOUT UA, THE HERO SCHOOL THAT IS KNOWN FOR BEING THE NUMBER ONE HIGH SCHOOL FOR HEROES ALSO KNOWN FOR BEING JAPAN'S TOP HERO ACADEMY! Pshhh! Why would I PANIC and WORRY about such thing?!?" You laughed to yourself.

"OKAY— WE GET IT! But geez! Have some patience Mr/Mrs/Mx worry-some." Disen couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"UGH! They SAID that the people who got in will get a letter THIS WEEK! THIS WEEK."

"Relax! Its Monday! Barely two days into the week! You can wait five more days.. right??"

"NO."

— — —

Entering you dear parents house, (*cough* *cough*— not the mother— *cough* *cough*)
You grumbled as you remembered the empty mailbox.

"Your oh so dearest mother is asleep, so now we don't have to worry about her. Anyways— how did it go with your friends?"

"It was.. peaceful."

"Hm.. that's good to hear, what were their names?? Nishi and Jian??"

"I- uh.. yes, glad you remembered! They both uh.. told me to tell you Hi." You snickered at the names.

"Well that's sweet of them." He chuckled
"Very. Anyways has a uhm.. a letter arrived for me?? It's something important."

"A letter for you..? Nope. The only letter that has arrived was a white one with a red stamp that says AU or something.. It doesn't say anything about who it is for, so I suggest you get it. I left it in the kitchen, so you do that while I go and take a nap." He pointed at the kitchen and yawned.

"THANKS! BYE!" You rushed to the kitchen, where you soon saw that it was near the stove.

Getting your hands on it, you double checked if it was REALLY from UA, which it was.

"Open it here or the bedroom.. here or the bedroom.. If I open it here and see that I got in, I might wake up that woman up.. if I open it in my bedroom— I can celebrate alone.. bedroom it is." You groaned at your decision.

- - -

"Man I swear if it's a letter I get I'll be mad and sue the school for getting a fucking letter for my efforts." You mumbled as you opened the letter. "And why the fuck is it thick?? IS IT THAT BIG OF A LETTER?!?"

As you finally opened the letter, a thick grey disk fell as you noticed that you opened the letter.. the wrong way—

Not even a second to regain your thoughts, all might appeared in a yellow suit with a blue tie.

"Why the heck are you here?? HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!? H U H ???"

"HELLO! IVE COME HERE AS A PROJECTOR!" He beamed.

"So.. that means that you didn't somehow break into my house looking as buff as you ever do in a disk?? Well that's a relief because I swear that you would have caused an earthquake.." you mumbled.

"I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE, BUT WITH GREAT AMOUNT OF POWER COMES A GREAT AMOUNT OF PAPERWORK!"

He then coughed. "MY APOLOGIES, KID. THE TRUTH IS THAT I DIDNT COME TO THIS CITY TO FIGHT VILLIANS, YOU ARE LOOKING AT UA'S NEWEST STAFF MEMBER!"

"Great.. now that means that you will for sure cause a earthquake at UA.." you groaned.

"YES, WHATS THE MATTER? WAIT I HAVE TO MAKE MANY OF THESE THINGS?? OH.." He spoke to someone in the background.

"I UHH— SURE NO PROBLEM.. ANYWAYS MOVING ALONG NOW."

"SO NOT ONLY DID YOU ACE THE WRITTEN EXAM, BUT DID YOU ALSO MANAGED TO DEFEAT TWO BIG, FOUR MEDIUM, TWO SMALL, AND ZERO GIANT ZERO-POINTERS.. BUT ALSO MANAGED TO RESCUE SEVEN PEOPLE! SCORING A OVERALL OF EIGHTY-SIX POINTS GAINING  FIRST PLACE ALONGSIDE ANOTHER STUDENT!"

"OH! YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE ALSO WERE GIFTED FIFTEEN MORE POINTS AS A THANKS FROM THIS YOUNG LADY!"

The projector switched from the recording of all might to a recording of the familiar brown haired girl you and Izuku saved.

"Uhm.. I have a favor to ask.. Can I give fifteen points of mine to a green haired boy with green eyes and a (h/c) haired (boy/girl/person) with (e/c) eyes? Fifteen points of mine to them both as a thanks for saving me!" You heard her ask.

"SO IF WE ADD FIFTEEN TO EIGHTY-SIX.. HOW MUCH WOULD YOU GET IN TOTAL?"

"..I thought this was my results of UA's entrance exam, not Dora.."

"THATS RIGHT! A HUNDRED AND ONE! SO CONGRATULATIONS, YOUNG Y/N, AND WELCOME TO UA!"

And with that, the projection turned off. Not even a second later, you had your phone in hand.

TRIO FAM‼️

Spider-bit kid
I GOT IN! I FINALLY GOT THE LETTER!!

Joe the therapist
FINALLY!
WAR IS OVER‼️

4th-Wall Breaker
So.. no more raging over a letter??

Spider-bit kid
Yes 😇

[ + — — — + ]

YALL IM ALIVE DW

AND OMG YALL ARE SO SWEET 😭

I LOVE YALL 😭

And
Cyall in the next chapter ✌️🥰