Secrets

Ok, so since I already have started on both ideas, I'm going to post both! I do need you guys to be a little patient because having to stories at the same time might be a lot but I am excited for both and love the idea of both! I hope you enjoy a new DEMPEO fanfic 😬 I wasn't planning on positing this until the new year but I couldn't wait 🤪

June 2004

I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life is kind of boring
Need something that I can confess

Ellen sat back, watching the other dogs as they played together. She read the script to a show she was auditioning for called "Complications." Normally she was completely grossed out with medical shows, the blood and guts made her sick but she still kept an open mind. Being new to the whole Hollywood scene was hard, she had landed a few roles in her short time here. Sometimes she wishes she never left Boston but she had to show everyone what she had and who she could become.

She glanced up from the paper just as a tall-dark haired figure made his way over to her. He carried Tino, her toy poodle, and a smile across his face.

"Does this little guy belong to you?" He asked nicely, he was followed by a larger white dog.

"He does, was he trying to run off again?" Ellen said blushing, the way this man smiled made her completely feel like a prize. She felt so wrong being attracted to this man, she was in a serious relationship for Christ sakes.

"He was trying to follow me home, I don't know if it's Betsy here or just the way I smell that makes the dogs want to follow me," he made his eyes sparkle as he looked down at her on the bench. She smiled as she took Tino from the mans arms.

"I'm so sorry about him, he likes to follow people around but normally he doesn't follow big dogs," she tried to not look into his blue eyes that always seemed to find her eyes as he spoke with her.

"It's fine, I am Patrick by the way," he held out his hand, waiting for Ellen to place hers there.

"Ellen,"she smiled as she put her palm against his, feeling a tingle and her gaze seemed to linger a little longer than normal.

"Well it is nice to meet you Ellen. Would you like to go grab a cup of coffee?" He continued to have the charming look in his eyes, smiling cheekily as he waited for her answer.

"I really shouldn't," she started, putting the script into her purse before standing up, "I have a boyfriend."

"And I have a wife, doesn't mean we can't be friends," he said persistently, trying to spend as much time with this woman. She had this look in her eyes, the emerald orbs that stared adamantly at him.

"Alright, well I guess I have a little time but I have to take Tino home," she placed Tino on the ground, attaching the leash to his collar.

"Ok, I will come by your house and pick you up after I take Betsy home," Patrick smiled, instructing the larger dog to come to him.

"How do you know where I live?" She questioned, hoping he wasn't some sort of stalker.

"I was hoping you would give me that information," he smirked, causing Ellen to blush slightly.

"Oh, well it's just you go down this street and take the road on your left and it's the second house on the right," she watched him closely as a smile appeared on his face.

"I know exactly where you are talking about, I live just three houses down from you," he felt his heart become unsteady again as he knew she would be living so close to him. He felt wrong, he had a wife and a daughter but this woman, this beautiful woman was here and he couldn't stop himself.