Coheed

Coheed, he is your basic robot mostly working in the watch tower. After the apocalypse started his creator invented him to more than a tower bot, and Coheed knew he was worth more than this! But all that is gonna happen later! "Coheed! Stupid robot, turn on already!" Yelled Lina, she was of the guards at the compound aka where Coheed and the other staff live not that many survivors though. It was survival of the fittest well that's what the captain says, Coheed finally turns on. Lina is happy for once "Finally! Holy shit! Took you long enough get to the tower now!" Lina yelled, she seemed pissed off at Coheed but for him it was normal for him to be yelled at. He grabbed his dirty lab coat that his creator left him before he was fed to the zombies, he was always told to cover his metallic claws since they were considered a "threat" to the others. He didn't mind though he always thought it was normal, so he did what they told him to do no matter what I mean he is a kid after all. He was only six years old when he was brought to the compound with his creator for safety during the apocalypse, later on his creator pissed off the old Captain and that got him to be fed to the zombies. Coheed witnessed death for the first time and didn't know how to feel so he just stood there and watched his creator scream in agony as he was being eaten alive by zombies. He still remembers the screams and he's now eight years old, a year ago the old captain died from a shoot off from some civilian. Now that same civilian is captain the other staff members consider him worse than the old captain, his name was captain Joe, But Coheed and the other call him captain shit head. Coheed got up to the tower handling the radio mostly nothing happened since the old radio tower is still filled with zombies until a few minutes later the radio is turned on a voice is heard! "Hello? Anyone there? Need help at the lab!" sounded like they were being chased, Coheed called for someone to go tell the captain what happened. After ten minutes he saw the captain and a few other soldiers leave the compound, they were going to the lab Coheed usually helped them find survivors. He ran down the tower to go with captain, Lina held him back "sorry kid not this time, can't have you leave the compound." Lina said looking straight ahead and not down at him, Coheed was confused "wait why? I usually go with them!" Coheed protested, Lina didn't answer him and instead ordered everyone including Coheed to go to their rooms. Coheed tried to get pasted lina to go with the others but she kept on stopping him. After everyone was asleep he got up with his dirty cyan hoodie on, he grabbed his bag full of fire arms. He carefully opened the door enough for him to slip through, he ran all the way to the lab. When he got there it was in ruins! "what the? Theres no way a brute did this it impossible!" coheed mumble to himself, he climbed down the ladder turning on his night vision and man the inside of the lab was worse. So many corpses on the floor it was horrify he tried to ignore them, until he saw a familiar helmet! It was Chris! Chris was the only nice person towards coheed, chris lost his brother when the apocalypse started and coheed reminded him of his brother. As coheed knelt down to chris's corpse he didn't know how to feel so he just stared at the body for a few moments, he took his helmet to keep as a memory of him. Coheed ventured further down the lab until he heard crying from the room he passed by "hello? Hello? Whos there?" coheed questioned them, the teenager look over his shoulder  to look at coheed. His face was covered in stitches so was his arms and legs, his eyes were glowing! But they softened when the teen saw coheed. He stood up and slowly walked up to coheed, "hey there kid, im faint!" faint tried to befriend coheed, coheed stared at his stitches. "dude its rude to stare at someones facial features." faint said, coheed nodded. "sorry! Im coheed, its nice to meet you faint." coheed stepped back a bit, faint smiled at coheed. "oh! Your a survivor! lets take you back to the compound." coheed grabbed faint's hand led him back to the compound, faint was a bit confused but followed coheed anyway he is a kid after all.