Good Apollo

"Coheed, listen I know you lost someone that you thought of as a brother but.. he wouldn't want you to be sad over him." Faint said trying to make Coheed a bit better, Coheed didn't want to leave Lightblades body alone in the cold world. It has been a day after the death of Lightblade Coheed and faint buried him under an old oak tree and since then Coheed never left Lightblades grave, Coheed missed him too much and he felt guilty about everything. Faint sat down next to coheed "Hey it's going to be ok, how about we leave the compound? Start fresh? How does that sound?" Faint said in a soft mellow tone, he wanted Coheed to be happy again he hated seeing him all sad. Coheed looked up at faint and hugged him, caught off guard faint looked down at Coheed smiling at him. Faint got up to go pack up their stuff, Coheed stayed back he wanted to stay with Lightblade for a bit longer before they left. Coheed started crying again but he tried to stay strong for Lightblade, after a few minutes Faint came back with both his and Coheeds backpacks "Come on co, let's hit the road." Faint chuckled trying to lighten the mood, Coheed managed to form a slight smile. Both of them left flowers on Lightblades grave, Faint side hugged Coheed tightly he was also sad about Lightblades death. They both headed southwest in hoping they'll find an abandoned house or warehouse, it was hard finding those in the middle of an apocalypse. It took them 2 hours but they found an old apartment complex, no one was using it so it was perfect for the both of them! Coheed was amazed that this place was still in perfect condition, faint was too. This was the place for them! And nothing was gonna separate them! That is until.. a year later, a few days after Coheed became 9 years old a strange portal opened. Coheed reached out for faint but faint wasn't looking he was too busy struggling to fight off intruders, Coheed yelled out to faint was it was too late he ended up in a strange place. It looked like a living room?