Blood Red Summer

It's been two maybe three months since Coheed came home, a lot has changed in the world he once knew. Fewer zombies. It was strange at first for Coheed but, he got used to it over time. He found out his friend LightBlade had a kid! Her name was Norma after her mother who passed away on their home planet. LightBlade and Faint have been looking after Coheed for a while now making sure he got lots of support. One day while Coheed was out walking to town to trade goods he saw a strange figure leaning against a wall, he ignored them trying his best to not draw attention to himself. Then the figure called out to him "Kid, do you know someone by the name of Norma?" It sounded like a man's voice, it was raspy. Coheed shook his head. The man frowned and then dragged Coheed into the alleyway, which made Coheed freak out! His robotic body moved on its own mostly because LG made him train while he was away. He uppercutted the man quickly knocking him out, he didn't know he was able to do that but he's a robot he has iron fists, literally. He sorta felt sorry for him so he dragged him back to base. His face was on the floor so once Coheed brought him to base his face was FUCKED up! Once Faint saw this he was immediately horrified by the sight "Coheed, the fuck! What happened to this dude?" Faint asked kneeling down to pick up the man. "I found him like this!" Coheed panicked, he knew it was bad to lie but he said to himself that this was a good lie! Which obviously wasn't. After a good solid twenty-five minutes the man gained consciousness, he said that his name was 'Cole' kind of a strange name for a bounty hunter but, Coheed knew two guys that were named Spike and Chaos so he let it slide. Cole was maybe six feet tall, maybe it was hard to tell since how short Coheed was, Cole had a few scars on his face, along with two ruby red eyes. His skin was a pale-ish green, he looked familiar. Coheed remembers TJ telling him about his dead brother back when he worked for LG, maybe this was that Cole! Cole was a cold man he always had his hood up to hide his face, but his eyes would always shine. A few days later Cole saw Coheed as a little brother always staying by his side and always helping him out with errands. Many people see Cole intimidating, but Coheed sees him a person who lost their memories of their past and needed a bit of help. While Coheed and Cole were running errands Coheed asked Cole to go get some carrots from Miss Muñoz, he tried but he ended up scaring the poor woman. Coheed patted his back saying that he did a good job, Cole lifted his head to reveal his teary eyes. What a sight. After two weeks of having Cole with them he eventually got the hang of things around here.