Home

Sam's death Coheed had another body to bury. He hated being a robot watching his friends died so many different things like getting bitten, tortured killed, etc. it always hurt his heart every single time.

After Coheed stayed by his tombstone, it had many flowers from friends, family, mom, aunt, sister, and more. Who was outside the gate, taking a drag of his cigar, he turned to Coheed, who was still crouched down by Sam's stone. He sighed, dropping the cigar and setting it off with the sole of his boot. "Coheed, come on bud. We got a head back." Faint calls, Coheed fixes his scarf and stands up. "Okay." He replied, Faint leans against the gate, his puffy leather jacket keeping him warm from the cold autumn air. Faint fixed his light brown hair as he waited for Coheed, he always hated seeing his friend being all sad and sappy, then again this was another friend he lost.. he nudged Coheed to get his attention, "Hey." Faint said softly, Coheed looked up at Faint but turned his attention back to the floor "Hey." Coheed said.

"You alright? You seem bummed out, bud." Faint says, trying to lighten the mood. It wasn't any use since Coheed didn't respond and continued to head towards their house, Faint follows Coheed and tries to make small talk with the young robot boy. "Wanna.. talk about it?" He asks hesitantly, "No." Coheed answered. They eventually arrived home after a few moments of awkward silence, across the street was Sam's house.. it had many letters, more flowers and small gifts on the fence , the more Coheed looked at it. It showed him that the people of Big Thief group cared for their companions.

As soon as they both entered the house there were loud arguments in the main room.. Lightblade was having a meeting with the main people of the group, they were arguing about many things like, 'They need a better wall' or 'They need to block off the cave systems at Mt. Dead' or 'They needed better weapons, gear, and supplies'. Lightblade pounded his fist on the table, everyone stopped arguing.. "Get out." He hissed under his breath, his tone threatening and cold as ice. The other people left the house going around Coheed and Faint, Light exhaled deeply and turned around. He saw Coheed and Faint so on instinct his face flushed "You guys heard all of that, huh?" He asked, the two of them nodded. "Oh." Lightblade muttered. Light turned his attention to Coheed, the little four foot nine inch robotic boy.. he had suffered so much. "Coheed, how are you holding up after.. um.." He fumbled over his words, this irritated Coheed. "Sam's death? It wasn't fair, he was caught by surprise! He should've lived!" Coheed said swatting away Light's hands off his shoulder, he storms off to his room upstairs. Leaving Faint and Lightblade.

He hated himself.