Section Seven

Coheed finally thought it over and decided to see his friends again. In this new world, who knows. It could be fun, or not. It depends on Coheeds perspective.

Coheed grabbed his portal gun and examined it before he typed the code in. He wonder what this new world will bring him, but for now he is just gonna wing it. Hopefully he would see all his friends in a peaceful environment. Hopefully. Coheed aimed the portal gun at a wall and pulled the trigger, then nothing.. weird, the portal gun always made portals, so what happened now? What's wrong with it? Nothings wrong. Nothing at all.

Out of nowhere the room darkened, the ground beneath Coheed was the same but it was in a circle. The circle broke in two and the next thing Coheed knew he was falling down a hole Alice in wonderland style. The portal he was falling down was dark but colorful, it was almost calming but very bright. This continued for a while until the colors scattered like rats that were discovered. Then the floor was solid again, Coheed rubbed his eyes "The fuck? Where am I? I hope LG didn't send me a fake code." He mumbled to himself, then another person appeared next to him. A tall skinny woman with pale white skin and long black hair "Oh ! Désolé, excusez-moi mon petit." She said politely, Coheed stepped aside. An arch formed around the woman as she left the portal, Coheed watched and tried to mimic her. He stuck his hand towards the wall, the same thing happened! An arch formed.

Coheed took a deep breath and began to walk. What was Coheed going to face? Who knows.. maybe a new way to life and maybe he'll make more friends of this world. We'll just wait and see.