New york

Coheed froze, someone from New York City? East US? Coheed couldn't believe it, I mean who could, the government basically bombed the entire east coast of the USA because it was just a pandemic waiting to happen. It was said to have killed everyone! Coheed quickly turned on the intercom and spoke in an urgent tone "Hey! Hello? This is um.." Coheed paused and looked around for a call sign, street name, address or station number.. nothing, so he sighed and looked at the intercom before pressing the button again. "This is Coheed from Texas, which part of ruined NY are you at?" He asked, there was a soft chuckled on the other side of the line. "I hear you loud and clear, kiddo." She said in her Bronx accent, "yeah, I'm from NYC.. is that what the west calls it over here? Kinda' dumb both gonna lie, kid." She stifled a laugh. Coheed felt embarrassed a bit for calling it 'ruined NY' but it was amazing to know that someone was there! "Did you happen to know a group called the Red Devils, per chance?" Coheed asks, his tone riddled with curiosity. There's a little pause on the other end.

"Yeah. I knew 'em. They left me here to die a while back when the military overthrew us, why you wanna know?" She asked, Coheed didn't say anything. "They can be pretty dangerous y'know." She said in a sing-song voice. "Please.. just tell me what you know about them.." Coheed pleaded, he just wanted to know what their weaknesses was, and where they usually hide.. he was waiting patiently until she finally decided to tell him, "Alright, fine, but if I'm going to help you, kid. You gotta come to me, okay?"

Coheed was hesitant, but eventually cave in. "Fine! Where do you want me to meet you?" He asked, "At the South Street Seaport." She paused before continuing. "See you there kid." The frequency stopped after that. Coheed pulled out a map of the US and traced the most safest way to New York.. but he would have to go during a storm to scare away the Bola del océano. Damn it.

After he mounted his horse, he looked at the map again.. he was far from bodies of water and had to take a different route, a worse route that he dared to never take, but he was desperate for meeting this chick in the east.. he needed to find out more of the Red Devils and made, just maybe bring justice for Faint!