Velorium

Macy patted Coheed gently on his back "Coheed you ready for your first mission?" She asked, Coheed looked nervous but tried to hide it from everyone. She saw this and chuckled "It's going to be ok Coheed." She said in a reassuring tone, TJ opened a portal with a modified portal gun that Ly made. "Ok Coheed let go." TJ said sternly, he didn't look at Coheed once ever since he arrived here. As the two of them entered the portal they were greeted by a great dragon and it wasn't friendly, suddenly a great blast of magic hit the dragon! "Hey Bob how are you?" TJ said gesturing Coheed to get behind him, "Oh hey! Just peachy! We got a gigantic ass dragon here but it's fine." Bob said it was obvious he has to deal with this every day, TJ chuckled it was great seeing old friends again. Coheed stayed behind TJ he was scared of the big ass dragon, TJ patted Coheed on his back reassuring him that Bob is handling it. After 4 minutes Bob defeated the dragon, bob floated down towards TJ wanting to say hello properly "TJ! My god it's been ages since I've seen you!" Bob hugged TJ tightly, TJ pulled away from the hug to introduce Coheed to him "Yo Bob this is Coheed we're on a mission." TJ said, Bob looked over at Coheed For a quick second "Hello Coheed! I'm Bob aka this dimensions only protector." Bob shook Coheeds hand, Coheed was spooked by Bob being loud. "So you two are on a mission? That's means someone is trying to hop dimensions for horrible reasons?" Bob said fixing his wizard hat, TJ nodded "Yes! Someone named Amato." TJ said while pulling up the picture of Amato, Bob squinted at the picture "Oh! So that's who the dragon was." Bob laughed nervously as he pulled up a severed head, TJ face palmed "Welp looks like your first mission was a breeze Coheed." TJ chuckled, Bob felt guilty for ruining Coheeds first mission. TJ opened the portal back as he was waving goodbye to he friend, "Yo kid sorry about that." TJ placed his arm around Coheeds shoulder. "Hey Coheed can I be honest with you?" TJ asked him, Coheed thought for a moment "Sure TJ go for it." Coheed said fixing his jacket, TJ took a deep breath. "You kinda remind me of my brother Cole.." TJ chuckled, TJ cleared his throat and went quiet patting Coheed on the back.