Vaxis II

After Coheed brought faint to the compound it was dawn, Lina rushed outside her room to look for Coheed "there you are! Where were you?" Lina ran up to Coheed, "after we all went to sleep you were gone and the captain came back covered in blood! I was worried!" Lina continued as she hugged Coheed, realization hit her like a bat! She looked up at faint she was confused for a while then she looked at Coheed realizing the helmet on his head. It was covered in Chris's blood, her eyes widen and she hugged Coheed again trying to hold her tears back. Faint looked around at the compound, he got a bad vibe from the captain but ignored it and looked back at Coheed. Coheed hugged Lina back he was obviously confused on what was going on but it felt nice for someone besides Chris caring for him. "Oh! Lina this is faint I found him at the lab." Coheed told Lina, Lina quickly stood up and cleared her throat "oh another survivor, ok well you can sleep in one of the empty rooms." Lina left Coheed and faint to go help the other soldiers in med bay, Coheed led faint to his new room. It was the right size for a room not too small not too big it was perfect! Faint patted Coheed, it felt like he had a little brother again. Coheed took off the helmet and just stared at it, he didn't know how to feel about the fact that Chris is gone. This was new to him and he didn't know how to feel, he just stared at the helmet in his claws. Faint looked at coheed with a sympathetic look in his eyes "I bet you miss him huh?" Faint said kneeling down to his eye level, he gave a big hug faint knew what Coheed was going through. Coheed stepped back and ran to his room, he was confused by what happened but it felt nice for a moment. He shut down in his room waiting for the new day to come, maybe he'll make another friend in the future or more. But who knows the future is always going to be a mystery, but that's good you never know what to expect! It was dawn of the new morning, Coheed turned on excited for what will happen today he ran outside putting on his new orange hoodie on. It was his new favorite hoodie it was so colorful and soft, he ran to the watch tower ready to get out his playing cards until a loud crashing sound made him stand up. He was curious on what made that sound so he ran down the tower to go to the nearby town, he saw a spaceship! He hid behind a bush. Coheed couldn't believe his eyes, it was an alien! The tall figure got out of its ship to take a good look at the world, "looks like a good hiding space." the alien scanned the area, he saw coheed hiding behind a bush. The alien was confused on why coheed was hiding so he walked up to coheed, "hello young one, im lightblade." Lightblade said smiling at coheed, as coheed was about to respond captain joe and other soliders captured lightblade, lightblade was a bit confused he looked back at coheed with his glowing eyes.