Sam

Sam and Coheed walked through the hallways, listening closely to whatever was coming. Sam looked back at Coheed and tilted his head towards the door to a room that led downstairs, maybe that's where they were keeping the others, "Hold on, Sam. What if we run into more guards? I'm low on ammunition, and I know damn well you are low on arrows to." Coheed says, turning off his flashlight on his backpack strap. "We'll just find some while we are looking. Coheed, we'll be fine." Sam reassures Coheed, he looks doubtful about what Sam said. Some don't make it when low on gear, Coheed should know.. he learned from experience. Sam opened the door slowly, but it was enough to make the people in the room turn around.

The moment Sam opened the door, blood spilled. Coheed stepped back as soon as he saw the red fluid fly.. all of this felt like it was going in slow motion, Coheed ducked down before he was hit. He saw Sam's limp body and the blood from his skull pouring onto the floor beneath him. Coheed was in shock, yeah he's seen some shit like this before.. this, this was different! He was ten! "Sam." Coheed said in shock, his screens glitching as he stared at the corpse. The guard in the room yelled at Coheed "Get up!" They yelled, Coheed got up with his hands up and his pistol in view.. "Drop your weapon. I said drop your fucking weapon!" The guard yelled again, "Fuck!" Coheed blurted out and tossed his gun aside.  The guard kept their gun aimed at Coheed, they tilted their head to the side to mutter something through the radio. Coheed took this as the chance to pick up his gun, without a second thought he shot the guard and ran towards them.

"Keys.. Keys.. Key!" He exclaimed as he found the keys to the cellar. Running away from the room he planted trap mines along the hallway in case more guards came, and now he was heading for the cellar, to free his friends! He broke down the door to the cellar, almost damaging his own metal body. He breaths heavily as he holds the door open, his hands shakily moving towards the lock.. he knows that when he gets home he has to bury Sam, black oil-like tears streaming down his round head. He unlocks the cell, Lightblade and Faint run out to him as he holds the door and stares out into space.. "Coheed... where... thank..." That's all Coheed could hear, his circuits were sparking again.. "They killed him, they killed Sam."

Coheed sobbed, he felt Lightblades arms around him. He was hesitant to return the sudden embrace, but he saw Sam's mom and little sister.. how was he going to tell them? "Alright everyone, get your gear. Let's get out of here." Light commanded.