Episode 10 Fighting For Love

- Yes corny title look it's a corny moment.

Duckworth looked at Vivian, "What is it dear?"

Vivian looked around thinking she heard a voice. "Unless voices narration in this place is a thing nothing? "

"Mhm... dear why don't you go rest in my quarters hm? You've not slept all week."

She sighed as he hugged her. "Yeah, I just feel so bad putting you all through this and for wha-?"

He interrupted with a reassuring kiss. "For us of course, and to some extent Bentina. I suppose ~. Now move along we'll call when the plans done."

Duckworth watched until she was upstairs then headed to the conference room. Scrooge was conveniently adventuring so there was plenty of time.

"How is she?" Bentina asked looking over files on Black Heron.

"Tired and I fear abit paranoid we must end this."

"Agreed, Duckworth I need a word. "

Bentina sighed you see she had been spending time with Vivian outside work. During such she had romantic feelings and felt Duckworth had rights to know. She did not get along however she admired him ah don't tell him she said that. She'd tease and pick but she'd never move on his girl.

"I see , well thankyou for telling myself first Bentina most admiring ." Duckworth smiled, he wasn't the jealous nor possessive type. As long as you are honest.

"Yes well ...I thought in respect to the years." She nodded.

"Do you know how she feels on this?"

"She loves you dearly but did admit she follows." Bentina rubbed her head flustered. "Um so.."

Duckworth sighed he never suspected Vivian as disloyal nor Bentina as scheming. She was his friend again don't tell her he said this. In that respect he did not want Bentina unhappy nor Vivi uncomfortable.

"Well I think the only solution bentina is the three of us get together to talk shall we? " He smiled kindly. "If Vivi turns out having feelings for us both, I dare say there is no one I'd be more honored to ...double date? With."

Well perhaps Bentina would go easy on him after this. She was expecting worse but Vivian was correct, he's a very amiable person who simply wanted to help. The pair of friends worked on an escape plan for Vivian and were almost done just as they heard a window crash upstairs.

"Vivian! "

They ran upstairs to see Vivian holding her own against Heron. "Back off!"

Heron just laughed. "Wow you're fighting alot better but unfortunately for you this ends,"

"Yes it does." Bentina pounced Heron as Duckworth lifted Vivian on her feet.

Heron and Bentina fought for control. "What do you want with Vivian?!"

"She belongs to Fowl and she'll get Scrooge as planned.."

Heron knocked Bentina out with a gas bomb moving to fight Duckworth. "Awe how cute butler you're in love with a loser warrior. But you don't need this hand her over."

"Why would I? " Duckworth gallantly guarded both ladies.

"Because your boss is in danger~."

Duckworth froze seeing scrooge on a hologram in the Sunchaser plane. He was unknowingly flying with Launchpad into a storm . Normally not a problem but Heron had magnet lightning rods to do...well you guess. Not only that Bentina was about to fall out the broken wall, he ran to catch her.

Heron had Vivian tied up and backed up. "Bring scrooge and Bentina to the bank of Duckberg and Maybe you'll get your girl."

He watched as Heron escaped feeling like he'd failed. He awakened Bentina sitting back.

"Where's Vivian? " Bentina said groggy.

"Gone. I was unable to protect anyone she put stealth traps on scrooges plane I check that nightly."

Bentina sighed hand on his shoulder. "Scrooge is fine I'll explain things later right now we need to focus." She stood helping him do the same. "And if it helps you protected me."

He sighed Bentina. Was. Right. You have no idea how much that sucked to say, but to get Vivi back he'd have to learn to work with her.

Oh Vivian so owes him he thought playfully.