Episode 6

Duckworth's pov

     I've never been more furious, normally I'm calm . To find one's long time master had shanghaied my fiancé to some prison. At any rate by Bentina's lead we flew with Launchpad to the island.

           "Mr. McD walked her up that ledge ."

            "Right , Launchpad keep this radio we'll contact when we're ready."

        We climbed up the path to a hidden door, Bentina with all her spy knowledge unlocked it.  Inside was, shocker a laboratory and my Vivian locked up. I was about to strike but Bentina pulled me in the shadows hearing Vivian.

              "Ok so your names Phantom Blot and you hate all magic?"

               "Yes where are you confused for the hundredth time?"

          I couldn't help be amused as we snuck to their blind side.

                 "Your a ghostly sentient blob wouldn't that make you magic thereby the thing you hate."

          Blot paused and facepalmed. "Seriously what does that butler see in you."

                   "Much more then you and Scrooge clearly. " I stated moving forward.  "Bentina release her I'll handle him."

                 Sparring the details we freed Vivian and apprehend Blot. All I could do on the flight home was hold Vivian and not let go.

                   "What about Scrooge..he obviously hates me, not that I care."

            Bentina hugged her. "Nevermind him, I'll confront him later he'll deny and all goes back to normal."

             Vivian sighed arms around us both. "Launchpad are you crying."

              He obviously was. "No no I just got sunlight in my eyes. Uh listen Vivian I'm sorry I went along with Scrooge I didn't know."

                     "Hey its OK LP, you're just doing your....where's Webby. "

               Bentina froze. "Well that'll be a mess later. "

        Let's just say Webby will give Master Scrooge our regards. Myself and Vivian meantime, have our future to think of.

                       "Duckworth. "

                Oh very well, with Bentina included, darn my gentleman nature~.