Episode 11 Back Up Plan

It was a grim situation,  as it turns out the hologram was just that, Scrooge was indeed out adventuring but came back in one piece. Naturally he was angry seeing a hole in his mansion but more concerned his butler was looking so defeated.

                  Bentina took charge explaining as Duckworth sat down. "We were planning ahead but Heron beat us to it we need to rescue her."

                   Scrooge looked from her to Duckworth.  "Duckworth lad ye alright? "

                    "I ...no master Scrooge I'm afraid I feel much a failing.  Not only did she steal Vivian but she fooled myself to thinking you were in danger...I should have been aware."

                     Scrooge put a hand on Duckworth's shoulder. " Ah we all make mistakes honestly the stories Bentina could tell...don't dare." He eyed Bentina who shrugged casually.  "But this lassie means that much to ye both?"

                          "Yes." They responded together.

                            "Right. I'm in."

                  Bentina raised a brow. "Wait I thought our girl was too much trouble, a liability waver waiting to happen. One big dent in your bin?"

                             "Hey that's my girlfriend you are talking of." Duckworth sassed her.

                     Scrooge chuckles amused. "Aye well I been thinking. I'm Scrooge Mcduck I Live trouble. And if this lass is important to my most loyal servant then by me bagpipes let's do this."

                     Duckworth smiled and bowed. "I'm most indebted master."

          Meanwhile under the Duckberg bank Vivian struggled against her bonds. Now you may be thinking wow a secret lab under a bank? Original,  listen you want to do my job go ahead. Ah...sorry anyways where were we?

                        "Silly fox thinking you could escape. Well this ought to fix things."

             Vivian froze as machine claws came near her throat. "Back offvrobot boy or I'll make you a toaster."

                         "The problem is your free will its much too strong. But with this little device that won't matter."

                            "A choker? Not my sty-." She coughed as it was forced on her much too tight.

             Outside the bank the trio was on the trail. Bentina was a woman of many talents that included tracking.

                             "I'm sorry a tracking chip?" Duckworth asked indignant.

                              "Oh relax... it's in the new earring I bought."

               Scrooge and Duckworth playfully backed up . "Ok....ye both really on this lass eh."

               Duckworth shook his head. "We'll discuss later, Bentina where?"

                                 "Under the bank, seems there's a large compound underneath. "

                                  "Right entering will be easy then follow my lead."

             Scrooge lead them to the very back of the atrium, obviously the richest duck had his own teller and entire section.

                              "Scrooge mcduck,  I'd like entrance to my private stocks. These two are cleared to join."

               A robotic voice responded. "I'm sorry McDuck the lower levels are inaccessible at this time."

                                "What is this nonsense where is my usual teller. "

                                 "Master Scrooge do not look around but I think we were expected."

           Indeed there were the Fowl agents. Specifically Steel Beak a gangster type with a literal steel beak. He surrounded the trio with his gang.

                                  "Duckworth Bentina move on I got these hooligans."

                                   "Are you sure you're not as young as you used to be." Bentina teased.

                      Scrooge shoved them both. "Get a going! I been dying for a fight."

                   The two ran down the dark hall knowing he'd be fine.  Duckworth felt awful as a butler even though it was an order but he would amend later. He had to focus now .

                       "Ha well done butler bringing everyone here." Heron smirked holding a controller.

                Bentina stood ready. "Heron enough just release Vivian. "

                        "How sweet to go through this for such a loser. Don't you want to see how I Fixed her?"

            She pressed the controller opening a door. "Vivian sick em!"

             Vivian ran out at them but something was off. She acted more feral and what's worse aimed straight at Duckworth. Bentina blocked and grabbed Vivian pinning her.

                        "Vivi dearest snap out of it its us!" Duckworth groaned getting a familiar rib kick. "Bentina!"

                         "I'm sorry ok she's hard to keep still! Heron what is this ?!"

               Heron was watching from a balcony area. " Oh just an obedience collar that has hypnotic qualities no big. She mightve failed in China but her potential to kill Scrooge was too great to pass then you 2 intervene. Kill them both Vivian! "

                  Vivian body flipped bentina off and trip kicked Duckworth.

                           "Well I wanted to prove myself. " said Bentina looking at Duckworth.  "But what about Heron. "

                            "Get ye lass I got this come on ye scoundrels!" Scrooge had crashed in tossing steelbeak  at Heron and fighting.

                             Duckworth smiled grateful Scrooge came around but now to fight his partner. He and Bentina fought as a seamless team focusing on vivians paws which was a weak point . They managed to pin her down trying to reach the collar. Scrooge being him aimed Steelbeak weapon towards it destroying it.

                               "No!"

                       Duckworth and Bentina both supported Vivian as she came to. "Ok...ow! Where am I and um..."She looked seeing them both hugging her. "Wha happening."

                                "Ah ye know just causing trouble as I said ye would." Scrooge smirked calling the police.  "But all things considered lass? I think you Duckworth and Bentina got some talking to do. Duckworth I want ye to take these ladies out awhile show em some fun."

                               "I....thankyou master Scrooge I shall."

                 Woo-hoo indeed.