Episode 5

Bentina's pov

      OK so you all know how it is with myself and the butler. True I don't like him but no one deserves what happened,  technically to both of us.

     It was a day alike any other. Vivi was still kind of upset after everything so Duckworth mainly focused on her. Fine by me however Scrooge ....I heard him on a call one night.

                    "Right it's arranged?"

                     "You just get the girl away we'll handle the rest."

         I backed away quietly, the only logical action was to tell Duckworth but he's been odd. I'd guess its out of protection so I'd have to choose words carefully.

                     "Say Duckworth with everything going on don't you think we should get Vivian somewhere safer.."

               He eyed me. "I can protect her perfectly well. "

                       "Sure but what if....I don't know someone kidnapped her?"

                       "You know I had hoped we'd become a well trio after everything but if you're siding with Scrooge by all means." He walked away.

                I shook my head, men so irrational sometimes. Well I suppose it's up to me per usual. I smiled seeing Vivian taking care of Webby in her room. As he said we are a trio now I wanted Webby to know Vivian as well. A shared relationship is difficult certainly but at least you aren't alone. I warned Vivian not to be alone with Scrooge thankfully she trusted me.

                That alone seemed to work at least until the following months. During adventures Vivian would always be in danger and guess whom looked annoyed when we saved her.  However the last mission was different , Scrooge said only Vivian fighting skills could help .

              "Ah don't worry guys I can handle him." Vivian smiled and hugged us both.

       Duckworth sighed hugging back. "Always spunky my love. Please come back?"

       She smiled kissing him. "No worries. I love you both."

    Was the last thing she said before she went with him. We waited for weeks at the mansion, Duckworth often staring out the window waiting.

              "Duckworth are you alright."

              "It's been 3 weeks bentina what could they possibly be doing."

               "Goodness knows but I hate saying it she's with Scrooge. They'll be fine...."

       I was trying to convince myself of that as well. Later that night the plane came back Launchpads usual handy work visible as we greeted him.

                "Oh uh...hey guys how's things nobody missing or incarcerated at all."

                 "What?!" We glared.

                  "Mr. McDuck Where Is She." Duckworth said angrier then I'd ever seen.

          Scrooge came out. "Now mark this you 3 she's where her type belong alright? I'll not have a thieving fox in my mansion. You go about business maybe you'll get a visit." He paused at Duckworth's face. "Lad it's for your good I was in love once with a lass like her she took all I had. You'll be better off."

          I grabbed Duckworth before he attacked Scrooge from behind.

             "Duckworth I'm as mad as you but we must think logically. Launchpad didn't you think anything was odd."

          Launchpad rubbed his head. "Mr. McD said he was taking her on a quest I just thought he needed you guys as reinforcement. "

          I sighed. "Alright. Launchpad you stay here and mind Webby.  Duckworth we're getting our girl."

          He nodded. "And Bentina?  Im...sorry I misjudged you. I...was...wrong. " He sighed dramatically.  "You've no idea how that hurt."

                    "Oh muscle up." You have no idea how muchi enjoyed that apology. But now let's get dangerous,  yes I like Darkwing Duck and.