Lilly (1)

Disclaimer: You are Lilly, There will be different Pov and this is a Mature book.

Thank you for reading.

————

Lilly's POV——

I remember the night like it was yesterday, short eye contact with a story that had words to describe unthinkable things.

I was a fan and I would admit it till the day my brain stops working.

His eyes parted ways from my eyes to my toes, they looked almost dead yet filled with so much to say that I wanted him to say it to me.

I need to have him.

————

It's a normal Wednesday evening as I'm working a closing shift with my best friend Ella.

"Can you mop the lobby before you leave?" Ella asks me as I finish wiping down some of the tables.

"Yeah I can do that." I agree, Ella brings out the mop to me and I begin to clean.

The TV's in the lobby remain on for background noise as we're both cleaning, I glance up at the TV and see a group of four boys. My best friend also notices and stops cleaning to come look at the TV, excited with what she's seeing.

"Hey isn't this that one boy band you really like? ...the uhhh Ticket Hotel?" I question, not sure if I guessed it right.

Ella laughs at me and corrects me, "No it's Tokio Hotel remember?!"

I think on it for a second and remember all the songs she showed me, there was one in particular that we really liked. Even though neither of us spoke german, we still loved their songs and listened to both the english and german songs.

"Which song did you show me that we both love? I can't remember what it's called." I ask a little upset that I can't remember.

Instead of her telling me what the song was, she played it instead.

I scream into the night for you

Don't make it true, don't jump

The lights will not guide you through

They're deceiving you, don't jump

(Don't jump - Tokio Hotel)

We both start singing to the song and dancing to it like we have millions of times before. We continue to listen to the band for the rest of the night as we close down the café.

———

"Bye Lilly! Have a good night." Ella waves goodbye as I get into my car to go home.

I decide to turn on radio, and surprisingly a Tokio Hotel song was on. Monsoon.

I remember most of the words to this song in the english version as it was catchy and good. I had a great time heading home.

I pulled into my driveway to my little one bedroom house.

The house was perfect for a couple, but I was by myself and had no problem with that. I had no care for relationships for my last one being terrible, I don't have to spend money on anyone but me now, nor do I have to share a bed. Seems like a win for me to have a house by myself since I made enough to pay for it.

As I took off my work uniform and put it in my laundry basket, I got my pajamas out and laid them on my bed and hoped in the shower.

———

It's already pretty late, it was 10pm. I know that's not late for a lot of people but I usually did morning shifts for my job so I went to bed early. But I couldn't stop thinking about one of the four boys I saw on the TV earlier.

I took it upon myself to do some research.

Tokio Hotel... Tom Kaulitz.

Wow. Charged last year for assault (2009)? That's crazy. I'm gonna ask Ella about this guy, he's kinda fine.

———

I text Ella, assuming she'd give me more information on these boys. I'm weirdly interested...

Lilly: Hey, I have questions about Tokio Hotel

Ella: GIRLLLL ask away plz

Lilly: Tom Kaulitz? I'm lowkey interested in him. But he's got charges for assault on a fan?

Ella: Awh nah girl lemme call you and just give you some information on the band.

I receive a phone call on my phone and I pick it up.

"Okay so I'm glad you're interested more on Tokio Hotel because I love them. Now whatcha wanna know?" Ella excitedly screams into the phone.

"The Tom Kaulitz assault charge thing I texted you about." I say.

"Oh yeah, it ended up being a stalker that wouldn't leave them alone and stuff, there's more info to read on if you were still curious." She explains.

"Okay, Tom is kinda cute, they all are though. I just wanna hug Gustav he looks so adorable and there's a lot more I could say about the other band members, give me song suggestions because I think I'm starting to really like them." I rant on for which feels like forever.

"Yeah we can talk about it at work tomorrow because I'm gonna head to bed. Goodnight" Ella hangs up.

Guess I got the information I wanted? Why am I weirdly attracted to Tom though.

Let's listen to them before I go to bed because their music is starting to grow on me.

<>

Author Note: Do I need to write more or is this a good amount for one chapter? More chapters will be longer than others but for a first chapter is this good?

Also I do apologize if the story moves slow, I just don't like stories that move too fast.