Clean (14)

I'm smiling to myself like a goon. I'm all flustered and I really do look like a mess.

We walk into the hands hotel room and of course that's the first thing I hear.

"Damn Lilly you look like something tried to kill you." Georg says.

Then Gustav adds on, "Yeah you got into a cat fight or something?"

Lastly Bill says something, "Girl you look like a mess do you need a bath?"

I nod my head to Bill being able to put enough strength into my legs fine enough to walk with Bill into the bathroom, he starts the bath water for me and adds bubbles to it. I undress the fastest I can with a weak body right now and I get into the bath as Bill is wide eyeing me.

"What?" I question.

"I just saw you naked." He stares at me.

"I mean yeah but you're my best friend so I don't really care." I say shrugging my shoulders.

I get worried for a second that maybe Tom would get mad, until he walks in. "Oh hey guys."

Bill and I say hi back in unison, extremely awkward.

"What?" Tom says.

"I just saw your girl naked Tom." Bill blurts out, putting his hand over his mouth.

"Lucky, I saw her naked earlier." He puts a big smile on his face and starts to take his shirt off.

"Tom no—" I say, "What do you mean no? I was gonna help you wash up." Tom interrupts.

"I was gonna have Bill do it"

"Why not me?"

"Because Bill is my best friend." I say rolling my eyes jokingly.

"Fineeeee." Tom exaggerates and leaves the bathroom. I look at Bill and he wets my hair and puts shampoo in it.

"Girl you will not believe what your brother did." I say to him.

"Fill me in." He says excited to know all of it.

I tell him everything, most details and the way he went into me and what he said to me. Everything.

Bill continued to wash my hair and my back for me and even helps me dry off and walked me to back to my hotel where Tom was already waiting.

"Finally!" Tom says and he rolls his eyes.

I just laugh, "Tom can you please pick out pajamas for me? Bill is gonna brush my hair and put lotion on my face, please?" I smile at him and he gets up to get me clothes.

Bill blow dried my hair and put this really nice lotion on my face, after a little bit Tom was tired of him being here and kicked him out and finally brought me clothes.

He brought me a matching set of slutty white thong plus a see through bra.

It was cute but my hips and legs ache, I rode his fingers too much and my legs were hurting from you know.

I asked for his assistance for putting the matching set on, he thought I was being flirty but I seriously needed help putting it on, Tom kissed my neck before he even attempted to put it on me.

"I'm already hurting enough I don't think I have the energy Tom." I groan to him.

"That's okay baby let me help you put this on." He actually helps me put the set on and it's very comfy. He carrie's me to bed bridal style and we lay down together.

I feel bothered, his brother saw me naked and knew yet he was unbothered I'm confused. I have to ask.

"Tom?"

"Yeah?"

"Does it not bother you that Bill saw me naked?" I ask confused and a little scared.

"No why?"

"But how that's literally your br—" I say yet continually getting interrupted

"You know you belong to me and Bill wouldn't do anything like that to me unless he was drunk. Yet again I wouldn't care."

"Huh?" I look at him confused and shocked.

"Okay let me explain this better. You belong to me correct?"

I nod my head confirming what he just said.

"It's not like you guys are gonna fuck." He shrugs his shoulders, "Besides he was helping you wash because you physically couldn't." He starts laughing to himself knowing he was the cause for why I couldn't.

"What so are you saying I can go kiss Bill right now?"

"I wouldn't recommend it." He stares at me, not mad or anything but just stating it.

I lay on his chest ending the conversation there, he rubs my back and occasionally squeezes my butt.

Tom is a good man. Nothing good ever go wrong for us, I forget about Ella all the time and what they did. I believe Tom, always.

"Do you wanna go clubbing tomorrow night?" Tom suggests.

"We are not going to a strip club." I say slightly offended that he would even ask.

"Not a strip club, just out partying at a club, the band wants to go tomorrow and I'm down to get shit faced."

I agree and the thought comes to mind. "I don't have clubbing clothes."

"I'm literally made of money Lils come on." Tom starts acting snarky.

He's such a cocky man. Cocky men like the one I have myself are pretty good.

But what did Tom mean with the things he's been saying?

He's been calling me baby and referring to me as his, he asked me on a date but never asked me out.

"Tom?"

"What's up baby?"

"What are we?"

<>

Author Note: Some of y'all are not about to like the drama coming up.