Shopping (3)

Lilly POV——

The next morning I was up early and packed. I had everything I needed. Low rise jeans, sweatpants, sweatshirts, striped crop tops, belts, bras, underwear you name it. I wanted to dress to impress if I was going to see the one and only Tom Kaulitz.

I quickly arrived at Ella's place and she was just as ready as me. We both looked stunning. She was wearing a mini skirt with a cute tank top with a skull in the middle made out of rhinestones, and her hair was in a cute pony tail with side bangs and her ponytail was curly.

My outfit was low rise jeans with a tank crop top that had a star in the middle made out of rhinestones and my hair was in one braid with some of my front hair strands were out.

We both had mascara on and only a little bit of eyeshadow on.

———

Ella drove us to the airport and put her car in a reserved spot so it would be there when we got back from LA.

"Gosh. I am so fucking excited." Ella exclaims yet we aren't even on the plane yet.

"Girl you must be excited because you usually don't cuss." I say a little surprised.

We laughed for a little bit and continued to wait until our plan was finally letting us on.

We went through the detectors and put our luggage through the belt thing and then we got on the plane.

This wasn't my first time on a plane so I wasn't nervous but this was Ella's first time. She was like shitting bricks because she was so scared.

"Lilly I'm gonna pass the fuck out hold my hand help me!" Ella whisper yells at me.

"Ella calm down it's okay everything is fine." I try to reassure her but I don't think I'm helping at all.

Me and Ella switched seats on the plane and I sat near the window so it couldn't freak her out. I wasn't sure how long the flight would be from Maryland to LA, so I ask the flight attendant.

"Excuse me?" I say to the flight attendant walking by.

"Yes?"

"Do you know how long this flight will be?" I ask.

"About 5 hours and 40 minutes."

"Okay thank you ma'am." I say and smile as she walks away.

———

We're about half way into the flight and Ella is passed out on my shoulder.

I'm not complaint though because then I won't hear her freak out about being on the plane.

I was getting tired and bored myself, but I just keep thinking of him.

———

"Welcome to ____ Tom Kaulitz! We have a few questions for you today!"

"Do you have eyes for anyone?"

"Yes."

"Who's the special lady?"

"Lilly..."

———

"LILLY." Ella yells and shakes me.

"Oh my lord WHAT." I say back freaked out.

"Stop day dreaming and get off the plane!" Ella exclaims.

Damn. I was day dreaming about Tom Kaulitz being in love with me. Now that is actually embarrassing.

———