Late (11)

"Tomorrow morning..." I sadly say.

They both look at me sad, especially Tom. I wanted to stay but i only have the money that I saved up and it's enough for me to maybe live in LA for like another two days, but I'd have no money to fly home.

"Don't you have money?" Tom questions.

"I work at a café Tom I'm not a famous guitarist." I spit.

"Can't relate." He laughs and walks out of the room and Bill follows.

I barely set up the room with my stuff knowing I'm going to have to leave tomorrow anyways, I wish I didn't have to but I have Tom's number it can't be that bad.

I can't stop thinking about him. The way he kissed me was like no other, saying that as how I've never even kissed anybody before. But you get what I mean right? I just felt it, it was like something no one else could do and it just felt right, I wanted to do it again and I was driving myself crazy.

Was I really about to do this? Yes.

Tom

Lilly: Hey wyd

Tom: brushing my teeth why

Then I got nervous last minute and didn't say it.

Lilly: Nevermind lol
Read an hour ago

I felt dumb for being a scaredy-cat last minute but I can't help to get nervous. He's the only guy I've ever kissed, and hopefully the last.

After an hour I receive a text.

Tom: tell me

Lilly: I said that an hour ago it isn't relevant anymore
Read

I sigh in relief thinking he dropped it. He didn't.

I heard a knocking on my door, and of course it's late so I walk up to the door silently and look through the peep hole. It's Toms big head, jus kidding. He's peeping through the little glass trying to see if I'm here, so I open the door and he's just standing there looking so fine. All of his braids neatly in tact, baggy jeans with a belt holding the pants on him. His shirt loose on his arms and torso making him look jaw-dropping to the sight. The way he plays with his lip ring when he looks down at me in the door way has me in a trans.

He doesn't even ask if he could come in he just does, the smell of his cologne and cigarettes has me walking behind him like a puppy. I follow him into my hotel room as I close the door behind me. I'm staring so much at him that when he turns around and stops walking, I walk right into him and then I take a step back.

He laughs at me. "I'm just that good looking huh?"

I laugh with him, yes you are.

I don't even know what to say and I'm extremely nervous, but why is he here.

"I'm sorry, why are you here?" I ask, refocusing.

He puts his hand on his heart and acts like he got shot, "Ouch you don't wanna see me?"

"I didn't say that but you never texted that you were gonna come over or anything." I say, trying to clarify my question.

"Good topic to bring up, what did you want earlier?" He tilts his head at me slowly leaning towards my face, I don't know if he's trying to seductively intimidate me, but it's working.

"Uh... I don't remember I don't know." I start to get nervous and I can feel my face warm up from being flustered.

"You do know, look at your face and the way you're speaking to me." He says. "You're all frantic and lost for words like you don't wanna tell me, come on. Say it with your chest." His eyes demand at me.

I don't say anything because when I do, nothing comes out. I'm at lost for words and I am not going to tell him that I wanted him over so we could kiss, it's so late and the tension is already building up.

"Come on Lilly." He puts some of my hair behind my ear and keeps his hand on my face.

"I just felt like I wanted to kiss you..." I very quietly whisper. I can't tell if he heard me or not with the look on his face.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." He gets closer and our cheeks graze each other and he gets closer to my neck as he was 'trying to hear me better'.

"I just wanted to kiss you." I whisper, yet a little bit more clear than before.

He laughs a little and kisses my jawline slowly, then lifts his head up to my ear. "I heard what you said the first time I just wanted to see if you were gonna use your words and tell me what you want." He goes back down on my jawline, kissing it only lightly and moving around my neck. Yet he's more harsh around my neck, worrying that he'll leave anything noticeable I put my hand on his jaw and guide his head up more. He kisses back up to my jaw, then my cheek and gets to my lips and doesn't hesitate to kiss me.

This kiss was more passionate than any he's given me. He's sober, it has meaning behind it that I just can't grasp.

I felt the cold lip ring and then his tongue slip into my mouth. We continue to make out for what feels like hours as we slowly moved to the edge of my bed, he's got one hand on my face still and the other on my neck, not tight but enough for me to not move myself, only with his guidance.

He keeps his hand lightly on my throat and stops kissing me, he touches foreheads and makes eye contact with me. "You know, you were only supposed to be a fan."

<>

Author Note: HOW WE FEELING EVERYONE?