Final (30)

Then the concert starts.

The lights brighten up the stage revealing the four band members. Bill in the middle front of the stage, Tom on the left front, Georg on the right front and Gustav in the middle back since his drum set was humongous.

As the band members get revealed by the incoming light, the crowd goes absolutely wild. I hear high pitched screaming, people yelling their love for the band and I see cameras and signs everywhere.

I will never be jealous over fans saying they love Tom, they're fans and just because I'm dating him doesn't mean other people can't love him, because I know I do.

To fit in with the crowd, Rose and I are screaming like we're biggest fans to them.

"I love you Tom!" I yell and scream at him like I'm a crazy fan. They hadn't even played any songs yet and Tom was smiling like crazy, but he mouthed it back looking at me, I love you too.

Him purposefully recognizing me and mouthing it back made me absolutely melt. Then rose started yelling to Bill.

"Bill you're so hot I love you!" Rose yelled to him putting her hands up.

He noticed her and smiles, he does the same thing Tom did to me and mouths it back. I love you too.

That's gotta be a twin thing to be accidentally saying and doing the same thing.

Then the beginning of their song starts. But I know this song, it's gotta be Final Day.

And now we're here again.

The first line of the song strikes me, as Tom is looking at while Bill sings that line.

This is exactly how I met Tom the first time, in the front row of the concert with my best friend while I'm slowly falling in love with the drowning eyes of Tom Kaulitz.

You think as the songs played on that it would just feel like a normal concert, but no. Every song, every time he strummed his guitar, I fell more in love with him, the way his eyes met mine at certain lines of songs...

I am by your side...

You're gonna be alright...

Two songs he knew I loved. By your side and On the edge. I love all the small things he payed attention too that made me feel special, I always wondered how he saw me in his eyes or what made him realize I was more than just another girl to him. Out of every girl Tom has been with and seen, I was the one he chose.

Rose and I danced together and sang in each others face like we knew each other forever. We were holding hands and dancing and singing to every single song played.

I was a fan. I still am.

No matter what he says, I was supposed to just be a fan, but I'm much more, yet still a fan in my heart for him always.

Tom throwing his head back when he strummed his parts, you could tell when his fingers would start to hurt. The furrowed eyebrow look and the way his mouth positioned in a hurt way. He played as if his life depended on it regardless of how much pain he was in.

Memories flood through my mind with him, the way he smiled at me after he thought I was being cute, when his eyes barely stayed open when he laughed, dancing like we were an old couple, him asking me on our first date and managing to never ever hurt me and always love me.

He put up with my attitude and strong emotions, he's put up with my heavy drinking and major assumptions.

———

As one of the songs played Bill would put his microphone out for the crowd to sing, the crowd absolutely killed it making the entire band smile with feeling of finally achieving their dream of becoming big. The realization on their face was enough to make me happy for eternity.

Bill pointed to Rose, acting as if she was just a random fan. The guards pulled her up onto the stage and Bill got extremely close to her and sung 1000 Oceans to her,  everyone once in a while Bill would put the microphone towards Roses face and she'd sing the part, her voice was beautiful.

Everyone was screaming for the both of them, they were so close to each other that it looked as if it was purposeful. But my eyes could only wonder off for so long until they met Toms eyes again. His eyes barely ever left mine, and when they did it was because he threw his head back.

I watched his braids fly around when he rocked his head to the beats of the music.

His eyes burned holes into my face that I swore fans around me started to notice that he was only ever looking at me.

Something about being here right now really reminded me what it felt like when I first met him, when I first locked eyes with him, and when I first felt his touch.

Happy memories flooding my head making me smile like a little girl.

The concert hadn't even been going for two hours and I already wanted to be back in Toms arms.

At one point in the concert him and Bill were side to side, Bill singing a beautiful note and Tom absolutely shredding his guitar to the rhythm.

It'll never matter how much I look at Tom or spend time with him, I still get that feeling as if I just had fallen in love with him.

One of the songs end and Bill begins to talk, "Hello everyone!" Making the crowd go absolutely wild.

The crowd going wild makes Bill get a big smile.

"We are so happy that you all could make it and we could never be happier to be playing for you all tonight!" Bill smiles big, the crowd is just screaming.

"Since tonight has been such a good night for all of us, we would like to throw out some free merch." Bill says, and Georg runs in and out of the backstage with shirts, he starts chucking them into the crowd shirtless.

Gustav gets up from his set, also shirtless and covered in sweat. He grabs an extra pair of drumsticks throwing them into the crowd, when he threw them they went extremely far into the far part of the crowd, whoever caught them was lucky.

Tom picked up his water bottle next to him and took a drink, I was thirsty and I put my hand out reaching for him, he realizes I'm thirsty. Instead of him tossing me his water bottle, he flips open the cap and positions it like it's his dick and squeezes the bottle at me.

I get water on me making eye contact with him as he winks at me.

———

The last song they played was Monsoon, as expected. Everyone in the crowd was singing to the song the entire time including me and rose.

I take my attention away from Bill finishing the last note of Monsoon, back to Toms eyes still on mine as the lights dim on the stage.

———

I remember the night like it was yesterday, short eye contact with a story that had words to describe unthinkable things.

I was a fan and I would admit it till the day my brain stops working.

His eyes parted ways from my eyes to my toes, they looked almost dead yet filled with so much to say that I wanted him to say it to me.

I need to have him.

And I did get him.

The end.

———

Author Note: Tell me your feelings about the book and what it could've used so I can improve on new books to come! Like the Bill Kaulitz book being writ right now.