Party (16)

They only ever see him as fuckboy Tom.

———

The next day Tom was still attached to my torso like a koala, it was the cutest thing I couldn't help but take a picture.

But my flash was on and it woke him up so I threw my phone acting like I wasn't taking a picture.

"Mm?" Tom lifts his head up.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to wake you I was just taking a uh picture of myself." I smile to him.

"Don't lie I literally was half awake." He pushes me off the bed jokingly.

I picked up my phone and I showed Tom the photo and he just laughed at it, I set it as my lock screen and he had no issue with it.

"So what dress do you think I should wear?" I ask Tom.

"Well let me tell you what a I think they should all be worn for." He says.

"I'm listening."

"The white one is for causal events like dates or just going out, blue one is the party dress for sure, and you can wear the black one once you to be at an interview with us or something along that line." He says walking over to the bag of dresses and picking the blue one up.

"An interview? I get to be on one of those?" I question, walking towards the blue dress he holds up.

"I mean yeah." He plays it off like it's normal and I'm internally freaking out.

It's only the afternoon and the party isn't until about 6pm.

"Do I really need to wear this right now?" I question.

"I mean unless you wanna shower and get ready first, I don't know how long it takes you to get ready but it takes me like two seconds." Tom rolls his eyes.

I get into the shower and wash my face and hair, I shave everything and use a body scrub to make my skin extremely soft.

My hair feels amazing when I wash it, I brush my teeth in the shower and get all tidy. I get out and dry off with a towel and find out of the sets that Bill picked out for me and I put it on, it's just a black set since I'm wearing a dark blue dress.

I look amazing.

I brush my hair and blow dry it, I call up Bill and he comes over only half ready, we get ready together in the bathroom doing each others make up and fixing our makeup, then we finally get changed into our fancy clothes, I've got my blue dress on and Bill has tight ripped black jeans on with a shirt that's a little short so you can see the star on his v-line, but he's wearing fishnets on his stomach as a combo outfit with his crop top. We leave the bathroom together and Tom still isn't ready.

"Gosh you guys took four hours to just get ready! Do you know how long that is? But damn you look so good Lilly, you look good too Bill, did Lils do your makeup?" Tom talks and talks on forever.

"Yes she did do my makeup thank you." Bill says.

"He did some of mine too but do you like?" I say showing off the outfit I'm in.

He walks over to me slowly with a big ole smile on his face, and he kisses me with his hands around my waist and whispers in my ear. "I don't know why I don't just rip this dress off you right now." Leaving goosebumps all over me.

We have to leave for the party soon so I just end this fast, "Because I have to wear this dress to the party." I smile and peck his lips and he rolls his eyes.

"Why aren't you dressed." I ask.

"Because it takes me like two seconds to." He shoots back.

"Okay attitude, just get dressed already." I say plopping on the bed with my arms crossed.

He just gave me a look of 'stfu' jokingly and he continued to get dressed.

Instead of him wearing something simple, he wore some baggy light blue jeans with a sweater that was brown and had a neat pattern going vertically all over the sweater, with a black headband and a pair of sunglasses to stick in the neck of his sweater pulling the look together. (His outfit is the picture of this chapter ^^)

My eyes locked on him. He always looked so good I just wanted to punch him.

———

We pulled up to this huge house, it looked like as if it could be a resort that was for private reservations only. I felt eyes on us immediately when we all walked in, especially me with Toms hand around my waist. I think people thought of me as a hump n dump.

Tom immediately started falling random dudes up and Bill was greeting everyone. They must be party people, because I wasn't. I'm trying to get myself out there so this is a start.

"You want a drink?" Bill offers, putting a red drink in my hand.

"I'm not 21..." I say laughing.

"No one here is babe, and like we said before, in Germany the legal age for drinking is 16 if there's adults watching so drink up!" Bill says and then cheers to me with our cups of red punch that had massive amounts of alcohol in them.

I made a horrible face when Bill and I challenged each other to who could chug their cup the fastest, Bill definitely won with no reaction to his face.

"Bill got ya didn't he." Tom laughs and holds my hand while giving me a shot, he counts down to three and we both take it at the same time.

"Oh jesus what is this." I say almost gagging on my words.

"Straight Vodak." He laughs again, clearly drunk already. I'm surprised it hasn't hit me yet.

And as soon as I thought that, it hit me.

Everything was warm and blurry and I just wanted to dance. I got on one of tables in the living room and just danced like I knew what I was doing, and before I even knew it I had a crowd and it boosted my drunken state of confidence more where I danced more seductively and even had drunken Bill up there with me drunkenly grinding down with me like we were strippers, we even had Tom cheering for us and giving us more shots.

"That's my girl!" Tom yells to me and Bill on top of the table dancing together. Tom gets on the table with us, Tom is in front of me and Bill is behind me, Tom starts making out with me and I can taste the alcohol in his mouth, pure tequila and all of the strong stuff. Bill isn't too far behind me and just holding me like drunk best friends dancing together.

People had been taking photos and videos and uploading it to their instagrams and myspace, and even some making it to youtube. But they had definitely made it out into the internet.

This is crazy.

<>

Author Note: Trying to write longer chapters.