Concert (5)

I wake up the next morning thinking about last night. There's no way that wasn't a dream.

"Hey did you leave last night? I heard our door open." Ella questions.

"I just was too excited to sleep last night so I went on a really small 15 minute walk downtown. It worked though because when I came back I passed out." I say laughing nervously hoping she wasn't awake.

"Oh okay!" Ella says.

Her and I were extremely happy. Today was the day that we met the whole band with our VIP passes but we also had front row tickets.

Our plan for the day before we went to the concert, which was a night concert, is to get ready and look fantastic and go eat.

My look for the day was the cute mini low rise shorts I bought yesterday, with my star belt and a plain white tank top crop, a silver necklace with a star on it, my hair in two bubble braids and curled hair strands in the front with black mascara and a light cute smokey eye with my black nose ring and black eyebrow piercing with the final touch of my black low cut converse.

Ella wore her new mini skirt that frilled out at the end with a tank top that was pink and have a rhinestone skull in the middle with black high top converse and straight hair with bangs and eyeliner with some cute lashes on.

Ella and I felt very pretty and were excited to go and eat out looking this good.

———

We went to a place called Olive Garden, I'm not really a big fan of pasta so I got their salad and steak. It was okay but Ella ordered a chicken alfredo which was very good when she let me have a bite.

We both got eager as it got closer and closer for us to leave and head on our way to the concert. So that's exactly what we did, we spilt paid the bill and took a taxi to the place they were going to play at, we got there extra early as they were still setting up the stage.

———

Tom came out with his guitar and was helping them set up the stage and he saw me in the front row. He immediately got a smug smile on his face and shared quick eye contact with me that Ella saw.

"What was that?" Ella asks a little upset.

"I don't know, you know he's kinda a player." I whisper to her as Tom leaves the stage.

Ella shrugs what happened off her shoulder and I feel relieved.

The concert starts and as soon as they come onto the stage, immediate screams from everyone including Ella and I. I can't help but be so happy.

Bill catches Ella's eye and he winks at her, I catch it last minute and we immediately look at each other and start screaming.

As the music plays we're dancing and yelling.

But this one song plays and as Tom is playing his guitar he's staring at me as if the lyrics mean something for me.

I carry your picture deep in me

Back to you over 1000 seas

Back to us

Don't you lose your trust and your belief

Just trust me

We have to go 1000 oceans wide

1000 dark years when time has died

1000 stars are passing by

We have to go 1000 oceans wide

1000 times against an endless tide

We'll be free to live our life

I know somewhere

We'll find a little place for you and me

I can't stop looking at him and the words puncture my heart like it really has a meaning for me.

Something in this moment makes me feel like I have some sort of feeling for him. I've barely met him but he's had an impact on me since I've bumped into him a couple times.

———

Ella and I were having such a great time that before we knew it the show was over. We were so upset until I realized we had VIP, we get to go see them and meet them and everything.

Ella and I don't hesitate a bit to run towards that VIP room.

———

We knock on the door and one of the security guards open it, we show him our VIP passes and he lets us in shutting the door behind him.

They're all sitting on a couch. They all look so good I can't stop look at Tom.

He immediately sees me and manspreads, adjusting his sitting position.

It's quiet. Too quiet. So Bill breaks silence.

"Hi guys!" He says with such a welcoming smile, gesturing us to go over to him for a hug.

Neither of us think twice and go give him a hug individually, I see Bill give Ella a longer hug than normal and I go down the line.

I hug Gustav next and he's so warm and cute, then Georg, he was lowkey built so his hugs were strong.

Then Tom. He finally stood up, towering me which seemed almost purposefully, and gave me an hug around my waist, I went with it giving him a hug with my arms around his neck.

None of this felt real, I was hugging the Tom Kaulitz and meeting the one and only Tokio Hotel.

Before I let go of the hug so Ella could hug him, he whispered this in my ear, "You seem a little obsessed for us to be bumping into each other like this Lilly." He says, leaving chills down my spine and I quickly move back.

Ella got jealous that I even hugged him and sat in between Tom and Bill so I sat in between Georg and Gustav, even though there was a spot between Tom and Georg, I wanted to mess with Tom.

He gave me a look when I sat between Gustav and Georg instead, he started playing with his lip piercing with his tongue and shoots me looks every little while.

"So where are you guys from?" Bill asks, putting his arm around Ella. 

———