Hangover (7)

I woke up the next morning and it was completely empty, I was on the couch in the VIP room by myself. I could say I was upset because I was, but I was worried for Ella, I didn't know where she was so I texted her.

Ella

Lilly: Where are you??

No answer.

"Really." I say to myself.

But someone walks in, it's one of the guards. Yet he doesn't seem to care that I'm in here.

"Excuse me?" I say to the guard.

He looks at me "Yeah?"

"Where did everyone go?" I ask extremely confused, and I start looking around me again.

"Uh well, the boys went out to sign autographs and your friend is passed out in the Kaulitz room..." He says trying not to laugh. "But they said you could stay here and they'd be back if you wanted to."

I nod my head and immediately go out into the hallway, but I turn back around and go back to the guard. "What room happens to be the Kaulitz room?"

"301."

"Thank you." I say and run back out into the hallway, looking for room 301.

Found it.

I try to open the door but it's lock so I knock, no response. So I yell to wake Ella up.

"ELLA!"

"ELLAAAAAA!"

I finally hear some commotion and she opens the door. She looks like a mess and I can't help but laugh.

"Huh" She says very confused and can barely open her eyes. Her hungover was horrible, I don't even know if I had one. I only have a bad headache.

...

"Ella go put your clothes back on." I say realizing that she isn't wearing anything besides a shirt that she wasn't wearing before.

She pulls me into the room with her fast and we both bursted out laughing.

"What did you do?!" I say still laughing my ass off.

"Girl I don't even know... Yes I do but he was into me I don't even know." She smiles, then it drops when she asked me this, "What were you and Tom doing? You guys were all alone." Now she just looks pissed.

"Why does that matter?" I ask, she should be happy.

"Because it just does." She's dressed but now we're just standing in their room.

"We didn't do anything besides kiss that's it, we were both drunk anyways. I don't see how this is important at all and why you're mad." I'm confused now. I thought she wanted Bill but she's mad at me because I was with Tom?

She doesn't say anything and the door handle to their door starts to move so we panic, I don't think they expected us to be in here.

The Kaulitz brothers walk in and they don't even realize we're in there until Bill looks up, and then he smiles.

"Ella you're still here!" Bill says and he has a big smile plastered onto his face, and he walks over to Ella to hug her.

Tom doesn't say anything to me and he walks into the bathroom.

Bill looks at me and also gives me a warm hug. He gives really nice hugs.

"Hi Lilly! How did you guys get in here?" He asks.

"Well... I was looking for Ella and she was in your room." I get a smug look on my face and look at Bill and he just laughs.

Tom pops his head out of the bathroom door and looks at Bill with a shocked face, I can hear his shower running in the back.

"You had se—" Tom yelled until Bill yelled at him.

They started arguing but Tom was really just messing with him because people usually see Bill as the innocent brother, but clearly he was far from it.

"Lucky." Tom says before he looks at me and closes the bathroom door to get into the shower.

Bill doesn't say anything he just walks over to Ella and they lay down on Bills bed together, "I don't wanna get caught up in anything so if you're gonna do something tell me now so I can leave." I say being very serious.

Ella still looks upset but covers it up since Bill is right there.

"No I think we're gonna nap after I find her some Tylenol or something." Bill says as he gets up looking for it.

I stand by the door and Bill goes back to cuddling with Ella, she's already passed out. Her headache must've been bad.

———

The shower shuts off and I move away from the bathroom door and Tom comes out in only a towel around his waist.

"Looks like someone was waiting for me." Tom looks at me and says only so I can hear it.

"It's not like that... I was just waiting for Ella so we could go." I cover my eyes with my hand even though I wanted to look.

I can't help but peek a little bit. Damn he is so fine.

I undercover my eyes and he's still standing there and looking at me.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom out there." I say and point to the door to leave.

"Why? There's a bathroom right here." He points behind him.

I just say okay and walk into that bathroom and he follows.

"You're really like the lost dog now." I say to him.

The bathroom is steamy from the shower and my headache hasn't stop but now my heart is beating extremely fast.

He laughs and keeps walking towards me, "You got the jokes now?"

There's tension between us, I don't wanna be one of his groupies but I can see why he's such a player. His eyes, his hands, just him in general makes me feel some sort of way.

<>

Author Note: I think I'm gonna continue to write this book regardless if people read it or not, because I enjoy writing this.