Situated (23)

His room smells of men's cologne and smoke, the cologne scent takes over most of the room, and it smelt amazing.

Tom sat at the end of the bed and was taking his shoes off, I wanted to scare him. I quietly sat up and crawled over to him then jumped on his back.

He didn't get scared and instead he put his hands behind him pulling me over his shoulder and standing up with me on his shoulder.

"You're not quiet enough to scare me Lilly, but now I'm gonna throw you in the pool." He sounded serious in a funny way, like he was actually going to do it.

I started kicking my feet like a child and yelling for the band.

"Bill! Georg?! Gustav?!?! Anyone!" I yelled, and I hear one of them come to my rescue.

"Bill!" I reach my hands out laughing and he grabs my hands.

"Tom what are you doing to poor Lilly." He holds onto my hands.

"I'm gonna throw her into the pool Bill." Tom laughs.

"Oh... in that case, guys come on! We're throwing Lilly into the pool!" Bill yells to everyone and let's go of my hands.

Tom is running with me and everyone else is following, we reach the clear slider doors in the back of the house and as soon as we get out there Tom throws me into the pool.

"T—" I go to yell his name before my entire body is under the water.

They're all laughing at me, so I play a prank and I don't come up for as long as I can hold my breath.

"Guys, she isn't coming up. Tom did you even check if she could swim?" Bill scolds Tom and before you know it they all jumped into the pool with their clothes on to save me.

Then I swim up catching my breath, I was under way too long but I got them. "HA. Got you guys!" I started laughing and none of them laughed.

"Lilly don't do that! We thought you were drowning." Bill splashes water into my face and it turns into a huge war of splashing and drowning each other.

———

"Georg can you get me a towel please?" I say since Georg is the first one to get out.

"Can you get me one too?" Tom adds in, then they all start asking and he just rolls his eyes to go grab us towels.

We were all getting out of the pool because it was late and we were all soaked and cold, Georg came out with our towels and tossed them to us.

"Thank you." We all say when we get thrown our towels.

After we dried off enough where we wouldn't drip all over the house, we all go inside. Tom helps me find a bathroom and I turn on the water, it doesn't take fast for it to get warm as they live in a nice house with good water.

Tom is waiting for me to get in, it doesn't matter how many times we have sex, how many times he sees me naked or anything, he will still always make me extremely nervous.

"Are you gonna undress and get in or am I gonna have to help you?" He says, playing with his lip ring.

"I think I got it..." I turn around and start taking off my wet clothes, I put them on the ground and I can see Tom eyeballing me from the mirror reflection in the bathroom.

I get into the shower and it's nice and warm, I don't ever wanna leave this shower. I feel relaxed for once, nothing is going wrong.

I feel Toms cold hands touch my sides as he gets into the shower with me, he kisses my neck and just holds me while the water rains down upon us.