Drive (25)

He pretty much drags me out of the house and demands that we go on a 'drive'.

"Don't I have places to be." I'm pissed, I know it was my fault that I got caught but it was Toms and the whole hands idea to sneak me on the plane and everything.

He ignores me and starts driving, one hand on the wheel and the other resting on the middle console, staring angrily while driving. I know I shouldn't be this mean but I'm so upset and he's so calm. Does he even want me here.

"Where are we going?" I shake his arm because he keeps ignoring me, at this point I want to leave. He's not talking to me and he has all of my stuff in his room and I don't even have my phone, he's got everything of mine, even my heart if I'm being honest.

"Can you just wait?" Tom isn't smiling, no joke in his voice. He's just being serious.

I sat back and cross my arms, if the car is unlocked I'm jumping out. I put the handle of the door and the door doesn't open. "I knew you'd do that." Tom scoffs and finally pulls into a parking lot, I don't even know where we are.

He finally smiles but the vibes are off. I'm not smiling and I have my arms crossed nor am I even looking at him.

"Lilly can we talk?"

I hate those words. I hate those words. I absolutely hate those words, especially in that sentence.

I don't wanna talk I just nod my head, still not looking at him.

"Can you look at me?" He puts his hand on my hand.

I don't move my head but I move my eyes towards him.

Before he even speaks I need to clear this, "Tom are you breaking up with me."

"What no, I just need to talk to you." He says taking his other hand and putting it on my face.

"Okay... what was the point of the drive?"

"That's for later, but to my point, why are you so mad at me?" Tom isn't mad anymore.

"Because I was kicked out... which I know was my fault but it was your idea that I was here but now that I am here I can't even be here!" I'm trying not to get upset again but my voice is raising.

"Shhhhh, no need to yell save your voice. It's not my fault but he can't make you leave, you aren't leaning. He doesn't live there, he's seen me bring in multiple bitches before so now that I have a girlfriend that will be staying with me, he's just gonna have to suck it up." He has his hands on my shoulders and he's being meaningful again, makes me get butterflies that he can talk so much love into me.

"But why were you so mad earlier? So aggressive and stuff."

"I don't like to be disrespected by someone who screams my name, we can talk things out like civil people or fuck it out, or both." He gives me an innocent smile. He is so cute.

"Okay calm it down buddy there's no need for the clarification like that..." I roll my eyes and laugh at myself, knowing I do that.

His mouth drops and he holds his heart. "My girlfriend just called me buddy, that's such a horrible thing to do, now get in the back I miss you."

I laugh and crawl into the back and he does the same, he tells me to open my legs and he gets on top of me going between my legs to kiss at my jawline.

He sucks on my neck and jawline, which I know would leave marks when we get back. He gets back up to my face and that's when I see it.

A motherfuckin paparazzi taking pictures of this entire thing happening in the car.

"Oh my gosh Tom get up."

"What?" He mumbles into my neck.

"There's fucking paparazzi taking pictures of us." I say a little panicked.

"Let them." He smiles.

"I don't know that makes me a little uncomfortable." I sit up and he sees the saddened look on my face.

"I'm sorry baby." He smiles again and gets out of the car yelling to the paparazzi in German which I don't understand.

Underlined = German

"What the fuck are you doing" Tom walks up to the paparazzi clearly upset.

"Sorry man. The internet wants what it wants." The paparazzi shrugs his shoulders and takes a picture of Toms face.

"And this is what my girlfriend wants." Tom smiles and punches the paparazzi directly in the jaw.

He looks back me and back at the paparazzi laying on the ground recording him.

Tom runs into the car, "Baby get in the front please."

I crawl into the passenger seat fast and Tom speeds off, way over the speed limit and all the way home. I wasn't even mad that he had done that, I was just worried with the consequences that punch was gonna give him. He's over the age of 18 so he could get in seriously trouble for assault.

We pull up to the house in minutes times and he rounds around to the side and opens my car door for me and we speed walk inside.

The manager was gone and the band was in the kitchen, they saw me and gave me a big hug.

"We thought you were gone for sure, we told the manager off though." Bill says breaking silence.

"Yeah so you're stuck with us." Gustav puts a cute smile on and Georg pats my shoulder.

"I appreciate all of you and I love all of you but we have an issue." I say fiddling with my hands.

They all look at me confused.

"Tom punched a paparazzi in the face." I blurted out and Tom rubs the back of his neck.

"Tom Kaulitz!" Bill shouted to his brother putting his hands on his head out of the stupidity of his twin.

"He was taking pictures of Lilly and I about to have sex so I personally think it was deserved." Tom puts his hands up in defense.

"I mean it was deserved Tom but you know you can get in trouble!" Bill is still upset.

"Lilly please go unpack your stuff so Bill and I can get this stuff figured out." Tom smiles and gives me a kiss before sending me upstairs to his room.

I hear a little conversation, some bickering from the twins and little input from the other two. Gustav and Georg just found it more humorous than anything.

I unpacked all my clothes, putting them back in the closet we shared. Putting all my bathroom stuff back in they're original spots and my makeup bag under the sink, I felt good putting my stuff here.

Then there was loud knocks on the door.

"Police open up!"

<>

Author Note: Did you guys know that the Kaulitz twins don't have a middle name?