Home (22)

They bring me outside of the airport and their van is already waiting there for us.

We all hoped in fast before german paparazzi and random fans started to surround us, I knew they were famous in America, but the fame in Germany for them was way worse.

When we got in the van it was a pretty decent size, it had beds in the back and was more of a chill travel bus.

"We have a long drive Lilly, you can nap from all of the moving and stuff you had to do today." Bill smiled to me, "I can show you to the beds in the back—" Bill was suggesting before Tom butted in.

"I'll show her because I'm also just so tired." Tom is being sarcastic. He just wants to be alone with me.

Bill puts his hands up in joking defense and Tom puts his hand on my back leading me to the beds in the back, he closes the curtain behind us that separated the front and back of the bus so no one could see us unless they came in the back.

He immediately picked me up and set me down onto the bigger bed in the way back, he laid my back down and got on top of me and immediately started aggressively kissing me. I kiss back and he whispers in my ear, "You looked so good in that uniform I wish I could've taken it off you, I've been waiting for us to get alone so I could do this to you Lilly." He makes shivers go down my spine and he slips off my sweatshirt kissing around my chest and feeling my breast.

He kisses down my stomach until he gets to my shorts and he brings his face back up to mine and maintains seriously eye contact as he slips my shorts off as well. We feel each others breathing get heavy as we watch each other and he moves his hand down to my spot. He knows exactly where to go that gives me the most pleasure. He rubs his fingers around and after a little he thrusts his fingers into me making me bite my lip down to keep my noises in.

He kisses me again, having us breathing in between kissing and me making noises while kissing which drives his insane. He can't contain himself and he lets me unbuckle the belt on his jeans and he takes his underwear off himself while maintaining our make out session. It barely takes him a second to prop himself up a little and keep me down where he enters inside me. It hurts at first even though I've had it before, I moan a little too loud and he stops kissing me to cover my mouth, "Baby you have to be quiet if you wanna do this, unless you want them to hear how I make you feel. I have no issue with that." He winks to me and removes his hand and kisses my jawline and neck while thrusting in and out of me. I just know that he is going to leave marks when we're done, whether or not they're hickeys to hand marks on my thighs, or permanent marks like not being able to walk.

I cant contain myself much longer before I release. We let go at the same time, and we're tired and panting to each other. Then he looks at me with dark eyes. "Round two?"

———

We lay there next to each other panting. We just finished another round and I don't have the energy nor could my legs take it anymore. It feels like he could go on forever but I can't.

He helps me put my underwear and shorts back on and then my sweatshirt. Since we still had a long drive left, I left my bra on the bed and I tried to stand up.

Usually I had no issue walking after we fucked but this time was bad, my legs were shaking and it felt as if I needed a wheelchair.

"Tom fucking Kaulitz." I shoot him a dirty look and he watches me struggle and laughs.

"Just let me carry you beautiful." He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso and rest my head on his shoulder, passing out. I was too tired to stay awake any longer.

———

I wake up to little movement yet still being held by Tom. He's walking out of the van and we stand in front of a decently sized house. It was pretty much a mansion.

"We're home pretty." Tom whispers to me, not aware that I'm awake.

I pretend to stay asleep so I don't have to walk, they walk into the house and the manager is standing there waiting for them.

"Who's this?" The manager questions.

When he says that line it's hard for me to play it cool and pretend to sleep still.

"My girlfriend..." Tom says smiling.

"Oh, didn't you meet her in America? How and why is she here? Nor did any of you guys tell me she'd be here." He sounds upset and serious.

"She flew here herself... we had to pick her up from the airport it was kinda last minute sorry." Tom doesn't sound sorry but his manager believes it.

The manager never sees my face when Tom walks me upstairs and that's what I'm afraid of, once he sees my face snd realizes I was the 'air lady', he'll realize they lied.

I don't think we thought this through enough and it scares me.

I feel Tom carry me upstairs and into a room which I assume is his, he lays me into this soft bed and ticks me in with a nice comforter. He puts our luggage in the corner of his room and starts to unpack his first, putting things back in his closet and more. He doesn't touch my stuff, maybe he's waiting for me to wake up.

His room smells of men's cologne and smoke, the cologne scent takes over most of the room, and it smelt amazing.

<>

Author Note: The smut was fast I apologize.