News (19)

On our way back to the hotel Tom had to break news to me.

"Lilly." He said.

I turn around and face him.

"Come to the last concert with us today." He smiles.

"Last?" I question.

"There's news that goes along with it so just be patient with me okay? You'll sit in the back of the concert so you get back stage view." He smiles again and hugs me. This hug feels extremely meaningful.

I just nod my head. I'm excited but anxious, what could be so important that the whole band has to tell me? I can't tell if it's bad or good, but I'm hoping good.

———

"Is there a certain song you want us to play at the concert today?" Bill asks me as I watch them set up in the studio.

"Hm. I'd have to think on it." I say.

"Why don't I give you a sneak peak on the new album coming out?" Bill suggests, setting up his microphone.

"You're lying. Are you really gonna show me?" I get excited and give Bill a huge hug.

He hugs me back and tells me to go sit in the front so I can watch them perform it, the album is called Humanoid. It had such a cool name.

The beat starts for the first song he's showing me.

Automatic,

Automatic,

You're automatic and your hearts like an engine,

I die with every beat,

You're automatic and your voice is electric,

Why do I still believe?

It's automatic

Every word in your letter,

A lie that makes me bleed,

It's automatic when you say things get better,

But they never

There's no real love in you

(Automatic - Tokio Hotel)

He continues to sing the song and Gustav is going absolutely insane on the drum, Georg is really getting into the base and Tom is smiling at me while he plays the guitar.

He's so cute. He always look at me like some of the lyrics are for me. I'm cheering for them as the song continues. This song is amazing, I can't believe that once I was just a girl working at a café, but now I'm in the studio with my favorite band listening to their unreleased album.

The song finishes and Bill ask me what I think of it and I jump on him making him hold me. "That was amazing guys! I really mean it!" I say yelling out of pure excitement, I let go of Bill and give Tom a kiss as his guitar is in between our torsos.

"You can't kiss me like that in the studio Lils." Tom jokingly pushes me away.

"Ew guys." Gustav pretends to gag.

"Oh shut up you were gagging like that when you got shit faced last night." Tom spits.

"Both of you shut up, Lilly can we play the album for you? Then you can choose which one we play to the crowd!" Bill claps his hands excitedly and smiles.

He's so cute. I love him too.

They continue to play the entire Humanoid album for me and I'm completely amazed. My top three favorites had to have been Pain of love, Love & Death and Darkside of the Sun.