VIP (6)

"So where are you guys from?" Bill asks, putting his arm around Ella.

"Maryland." We say at the same time.

"Wow that's kinda far from LA." Gustav adds in.

"Hm. Came all this way for us?" Tom smirks and looks at me and cocks his head.

"Pff who wouldn't." Ella says, clearly nervous. But not for Bill.

They all laugh at what she said because of how snarky it was. But I had to pee.

"Is there a bathroom?" I ask and I laugh at how random it was.

"Oh yeah! It's over—" Bill exclaims before Tom interrupts him.

"I'll show her it would be way easier." He shrugs and stands up, and shooting me a 'get up' look. So I do, I follow him out the room like a lost puppy.

Ella clearly wasn't happy so she goes after Bill a little which makes Bill happy.

———

"So... Wheres the bathroom?" I ask Tom as we're walking down a hallway.

He doesn't say anything and he shows me a bathroom.

"Thanks! You can go back now I'll remember my way back..." I say trying to get him to leave.

He nods and I turn around to close the door and he comes in fast and closes the door behind him.

"What— Tom what are you doing?!" I frantically ask, panicking a little.

He comes close to me and I don't move, he's over me but so close. We stand there with heavy eye contact which felt like forever. He slowly moves his face even closer and looks at my lips and back up to my eyes before he just kisses me.

He's a harsh kisser so I grab onto the sink counter with one of my hands and put the other on his arms as he continues to kiss me, he barely picks me up to move me more onto the counter and pulls away.

His eyes are full of hunger and his hands on me explain what this hunger is for. His kisses are so harsh it just seems like he can't get enough of me.

Tom kisses my lips again and I feel his piercing on my lip, he moves down to my jawline and rests on of his hands on my back and the other on the wall.

"Tom..." I say trying to warm him.

He doesn't say anything and continues to kiss my neck like he's addicted.

"Tom!" I say a little louder so he listens to me, I put my hands on his shoulders to push him a little but he doesn't budge, but he stops kissing me.

"We can't do this right now they're expecting us!" I say scared that they're gonna find out and Ella will hate me.

"You don't understand do you?" He asks me like I'm clueless.

I cock my head a little in confusion.

"I want you. I'll just say we got lost." Tom explains until my phone starts to ring. Tom looks at me "Answer it."

I answer the phone and it's Ella, "Did you fall into the toilet or something where are you guys?" She sounds upset.

Tom continues to kiss my neck more and purposely putting his hand close to places so I almost gasp. He's doing this purposely.

"I'll be out in a second I promise! We just got lost because we went down the wrong hallway that was long..." I hesitate but I lie.

She hangs up and Tom stops, "Looks like someone has voice control. Impressive but I'll break it. Come on." He opens the bathroom door and leads me back to the VIP room.

My god.

He's gotta be messing with me?!

We arrive back into the room and Ella is almost on Bill which didn't seem to bother Tom at all, that's what pissed Ella off. She only did that to see if he would get jealous.

Gustav and Georg didn't seem to care because Georg had a girlfriend and Gustav just did not give a crap.

Tom sits next to me so now I'm in between Ella and Tom, but since Ella is all over Bill, she wasn't really paying attention to us.

———

A little while later, one of the guards bring out drinks... alcohol.

"Aren't we a little underaged?" I ask confused since we are all 18-20.

They all laugh including the guards.

"It's legal in Germany with adult supervision Lilly." Tom says to me and he takes a shot.

"But this isn't even Ger—" I say before Tom cuts me off by handing me a shot.

"Do it." He demands.

This was my first time drinking, but I took that shot like a champ.

And as you expected. We all got absolutely shit faced and me and Ella were dancing with each other and on each other, we all had a mini party in the VIP room since we were all drunk.

Ella and Bill were drunk kissing in the corner while Tom and I danced together and were also drunk making out.

"Ugh you looked toooooo good today Lils." Tom slurred to me putting his hand in my back pocket.

I just laughed and walked over to the couch. My head was spinning and Ella and Bill had disappeared. It was just Tom and me. With a drunk passed out Gustav and Georg on the floor with empty glasses.

Tom looked like he was about ready to be the next one to hit the hay.

Before he does he looks at me. "You knoww Lils, I'm really not a player......" before he even finishes the sentence he dozes off into drunken sleep, and I was about to do that as well.

I laid my pounding head on his lap and next thing I know, I passed out.

———

Author Note: Was this good? I don't know how I feel about it, but you guys will not be happy with some of the drama I'm gonna put in the upcoming chapters. Prepare yourself.