Dates (12)

He keeps his hand lightly on my throat and stops kissing me, he touches foreheads and makes eye contact with me. "You know, you were only supposed to be a fan."

———

The next morning was silent and quiet, Tom was asleep next to me on my bed and I was next to him. Yet we were naked.

"Oh my god." I say covering myself with the comforter.

"Huh who what." Tom slowly wakes up, yawning and sitting up. "Oh my god wh— oh!" He smirks to himself and gets up to put boxers on.

I cover my eyes and myself, "Oh come on it's like you haven't seen it and I haven't seen you." He says to me and pulls the comforter out my face.

"Did we—" I say, "Fuck? Yes ma'am." Tom interrupts sounding happier than ever.

I must've been so lust drunk that we went from kissing to sex, that's an accomplishment to me. But that's when it hits me. "Tom?!" I yell.

He comes running out, "What?"

"Oh shit oh shit. What's today?" I freak out.

"Sunda— uh oh." He gives me a shocked face

I look at the clock next to me, '12:08pm' is what it reads.

"Oh no I missed the flight" I pick up my phone and I was spammed with messages.

Boss

Boss: You were supposed to be here today and you picked up nobodies calls!

6 Missed calls from Boss

Boss: Don't even worry about coming back. Your time has been cut here since you aren't able to commit to a job.

I look at the text messages and missed calls extremely devastated. Tom doesn't understand what's going on until he snatches the phone outside my hand and reads.

"That bitch!" Tom says, trying to be empathetic.

I don't know what to do other than cry. I don't know how to get back home and I don't have enough money to stay here, Ella already took our flight back home.

Tom just holds me in his arms, trying to be comforting.

"It's okay I'm sorry for making us sleep in, you were just so tired from last night and—" He says but I cut him off, "Alright I get it."

I can walk fine, not as good as my walking was yesterday but I wasn't expecting it to be the best.

"You know I have money right?" Tom asks.

"What's your point?"

"You can just stay here with our remaining time in LA, I can pay for it." He suggests.

"I can't take that." I say.

"You can clearly take a lot so just let me do this, matter of a fact, let me take you on a date tonight. My treat." Tom looks at me smiling ear to ear.

"You know what, sounds like a deal." I say, and more knocking is on the door than three people barge in.

"LILLY" Bill screams like a little girl and runs to me. Georg and Gustav following slowly behind, you can tell they were forced to come.

"Hi my favorite Bill" I give him a hug and he notices the tiny bit of struggle I had with my legs.

He looks at me then at Tom and back at me again, then he makes extremely scary eye contact with me.

"You didn't." He says.

"Oh we did." Tom says before I say anything.

"Ewww" They all say in unison jokingly besides Tom and I.

"Alright alright shoo, Tom is taking me out on a date I need to get ready." I say, shooing them out with my hands.

"I've had this day planned out in my head for a while so I already have a dress for you if you'd like to wear it." Tom offers.

"Um yes!" I basically shout.

As Tom leaves my room to go find the dress O start to get ready, I brush my teeth and use mouth wash and I even floss. I wash my face and put on very little makeup, just a little bit of mascara with a small smokey eye that isn't too noticeable to people. I straighten my hair and put pieces back to make a half-up half-down bun style in my hair.

Eventually Tom comes back with a dress and it's a skin tight red dress with a huge V-slit in the back that stops a little above my tailbone making the dress very revealing.

I take it from him immediately because it is absolutely gorgeous, I put it on and Tom also starts to get ready with a matching black tux with the matching red color accents on his tux.

———

He opens the car door for me and he gets into the drivers seat, before he starts the car he makes sure I'm buckled and ready to go. I am so he starts the car and lets the radio play, he keeps his hand on my inner thigh the entire way there.

He brings me to an outside restaurant with a pretty outlook of LA, it was booked privately in advanced like he had this all planned out, I felt special to him.

The date could've never went better, we talked about all sorts of things and learned way more about each other than we knew. We talked about the crazy and the fun times and ate as well, we kissed a few times but I wouldn't let him get hands under the table like he wanted too. We're in public, at least wait til the server is done taking our food away.

I've never realize how much of a heart Tom has, I thought I was just another fan to him but he had a special spot just for me, sure he could be a little bit too sexual at times but he was extremely respectful regardless. Such a sweet and kind soul under all of the cockiness and hotness.

I think he is who I want.

<>

Author Note: My back hurts and it's so late, posted two chapters tonight over my inactiveness.