Ready (29)

He is my soulmate.

——

Days go by and weeks go by, when I'm with him time is fast but slow, weeks feel like days and I feel like I've known him forever. We all travel together, we all have fun together and we make each other our happiest self.

He sings to me and is constantly trying to show me how to play his guitar, it's gotten no where. I can play like two notes before I give up.

I wanna do something fun, it's been such a long time since we've all been out and partied, I haven't heard a lot between Bill and Rose, something had happened that Bill won't talk about. So I say we go party.

"Wanna go to a club? All of the band?" I reach my arms out onto Tom and he holds me.

"We can't go party, we have a concert in Germany somewhere today, it does have a party after though." Tom suggests, sitting up in the bed.

"Why aren't you in a rush if there's a concert tonight?" I question.

"Because it's 10am and the concert isn't till later. Besides who even asks to club at 10am Lilly." Tom throws a pillow at my head, as if he's implying that someone needs to knock some two cents into me.

"We haven't partied in so long!" I throw my hands down in defeat.

Tom rolls his eyes and gets up, he walks over to Bills room and I follow until Tom turns around, "I need to talk to Bill privately please, can you go downstairs and brew up some coffee?" Tom smiles and pecks my forehead.

I don't know what to say. I felt a little shut out but it's their brother business so I'll just leave it be. I had barely even walked away from the door and I heard them arguing, give me a break they must irritate each other that much.

I walked downstairs and Gustav was passed out on the couch, Georg was just sitting in the kitchen.

"Hey Georg."

"Oh hi Lilly..." Georg glances at me.

Why is everyone being so weird.

I go to brew some coffee but everything is too weird.

"Okay cut it out what is going on Georg." I demand he tells me.

"Nothing! What are you even talking about." Georg stands up getting defensive.

"See! Now I know you're lying because you're getting defensive." I point at him accusing him.

"Lilly it's literally nothing!" Georg argues with me.

We bicker back and forth like we're siblings, accidentally waking Gustav.

"Can you shut up you motherfuckers!" Gustav angrily walks into the kitchen with us.

"No! Because you all are being weird to me can someone just tell me what is going on!" I'm yelling at this point completely frustrated, I had already assumed it had something to do with Bill and Rose but this was annoying me that I didn't know.

They all got quiet when I yelled. Gustav and Georg exchanged looks.

"Well?" I'm still yelling.

"Lilly we can't tell you." Gustav tries to explain.

"Seriously?!" I feel like I'm going to lose my mind.

I start yelling again and they just stand there staring at me, then the twins come downstairs and Bill isn't even ready yet, he looks dead.

I stare at them seriously. "One of you tell me right now what is going on!"

"Huh what do you mean?" Tom tries to act like he doesn't know what I'm talking about.