Alcohol (28)

"How bout I tease you then?" Tom whispers to me.

I laugh, his drunken words were more funny than seducing. That doesn't mean they weren't seducing, they were just funny as well.

"How about...shots?" I say pulling Tom back into the kitchen where the rest of the Vodka was.

I pour four shots. Three for me one for him, since he was already fucked up enough I was trying to be like him.

"Two for me two for you?" Tom picks up two shots and I take one out of his hand.

"No, three for me one for you, I wanna get fucked up." I smile and Tom and I take a shot at the same time.

He waits for me to take the other two and I gladly do. I have no reaction, at this point it was like I was a borderline alcoholic when I partied with them.

It didn't take long for the Vodka to kick in, I had four straight shots and I planned to take the bottle and start drinking out of that.

I was sitting on the counter drinking out of the bottle, the room was spinning and Tom was pretty much tripping over nothing to get over to me, when he got to me each of his hands rested on each side of me on the island. He's staring up at me and playing with his lip ring.

I swear he's asking me to fuck every time he does that.

"You look really pretty sitting up here." Tom tilts his head, making his eyes darken more than before.

"Thank youuuu." I push his head jokingly, trying not to smile.

He's gets a more stern look on his face and he puts one of his hands on mine, stand up. He's looking down at me. His hand snakes right where my jaw and neck meet, he uses his thumb to push my head up by my jaw.

He kisses my neck all over, I'm sure that there is marks.

He pulls away from my neck and moves his hand down to my throat, holding me by my neck and keeping his hand strongly on top of mine.

"Let me take you upstairs." Tom says to me as we're centimeters away from each others lips, he holds my face that close to him by my neck.

It's like i'm in a trans. I nod my head, I want him so bad it's a need at this point.

"Say it." Tom smiles to me.

"Take me upstairs...please." I basically whimper my plead into his mouth as I aggressively kiss him. I want him so bad.

He picks me up with both hands and walks up the stairs holding me with both hands on my ass.

His door was already open and he quickly set me down on the bed on my back, before he shut the door he heard puking which of course made him close the door faster, locking it too.

He takes his shirt off and gets right back on top of me, the taste of alcohol that we spread throughout each others mouth is making everything slow. I'm wrapped all over him and he's already stripping the clothes off of me one by one.

I don't need my eyes open to see the pleasure he's giving me when I can feel it. His fingers inside of me as we make out on top of his bed, one of his arms extend past my head so he balances and can look down at me, while his other hand is in me.

"Look at me." Tom kisses my face and jaw, the amount of pleasure I'm feeling drowns out what he's saying to me and I'm letting small moans escape my mouth.

He repeats himself. "Lilly look at me." He takes his hands out of me and grabs my face, not to roughly but enough to make me open my eyes which is being met with his.

He smiles once I look at him and he lets go of my face, he expects me to keep the eye contact with him which I do, before I know it his boxers are down and he's inside of me again.

My head goes back in pleasure making noises leave my mouth, my eyes closing once again.

But Tom stops thrusting and brings my face back up to his with his hands. I'm panting, "Why did you stop?" I'm staring back into his hungry eyes again.

"Every time you look away I'm gonna stop, I wanna see what your beautiful face looks like when I make you feel this way." He slowly gets even closer and we're making out while he goes in and out of me, he knows exactly how to make me feel and what spots to hit.

He's seen every inch of me and I trust him with my life, the pleasure he brings to me is like no other that I've ever experienced in my life. He is the only man I ever wanna fuck ever again.

We're laying next to each other completely out of breath. I don't know how long we went on for but the house is completely quiet and not loud like it was before, I check the time. We were going back and forth for almost four hours. There's no way I'm gonna be able to walk.

I'm looking at myself and I feel limp. I have hand prints in my sides and one on my neck, but you can barely see it from the amount of hickeys I have spread from my jawline to my inner thighs.

If I could've recorded that entire session we just had, I promise you I would've.

I was thirsty and I still had the Vodka in here, I sat up with horrible waist pain and drank straight from the bottle. I wanted to dance.

I demanded that Tom go and got me some of his pajamas and he even helped me change, my makeup was smeared and my hair was everywhere. I looked like a mess but that's what I loved about him. He never cared what I looked like, he just loves me for me.

I do my best to stand up and Tom turns on some music, some slow music plays and he's holding me up by putting his arms under mine, we're trying our best to slow dance even though none of us knew how to do it. It was a cute memory we made together, laughing at each other and having a moment where we slow danced and kissed like old couples.

He is my soulmate.

<>

Author Note: I'm not telling the exciting news until the last chapter, this book ends on chapter 30!