Sneaking (20)

"This is the end of our tour, we have to go home." Bill says again and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Huh? Can't I just come with you?" I say, feeling my hands get all shaky.

"I don't think our managers would let you live with us babe I'm sorry." Tom hugs me, but I can't give myself the strength the hug him back.

"But I spent all my money here so I could be here with you guys? What am I supposed to do?" Tears fill the rim of my eyes.

"We can give you money to go home and we'll get you tickets to our next tour..." There's a pause when Bill is speaking. "Next year..."

I stand there in disbelief, Tom said I could be with him forever. Why did I believe this.

I don't say anything and I just run, and Tom yells to me, "Lilly! I promise I didn't know until last minute I'm sorry!" He tries to follow after but he lost me.

I run into downtown LA and some people recognize me but I don't say anything, I don't know where the hotel is but I know what way we came from.

I run across roads and busy streets as fast I can just to get back. I can't be here anymore and I acted on emotions running out like that. It was wrong of me but I felt like they all just kicked me to the curb, how am I supposed to keep in contact with my own boyfriend? Text him? No, it would never work that way.

I ran until I saw stars in the sky, I checked my phone. I had been running for an hour, I should be close. But my notifications make me go slower.

6 Missed calls from Tom

9 Missed calls from Bill

2 Missed calls from Gustav

3 Missed calls from Georg

Message Tom - Baby please answer me!

9+ Messages from Tom

Message Bill - Lilly were worried.

7 Messages from Bill

Message Georg - I'm sorry... we can't leave without saying a real goodbye.

Message Gustav - Where did you go

Incoming call from Bill.

I ignore every single call and don't even answer the incoming call.

I see the hotel and run to it, faster than ever. The boys aren't there yet, they probably all assumed I couldn't find my way back.

I walk into the hotel normally and the guard grabs me fast, "The boys said to keep a eye out for you!"

So I lie. "Oh no it's okay they know I'm here, they'll be here soon." I put a fake smile onto my face.

He falls for it and I walk into my hotel room and lock the door behind me. I just collapse myself on the floor and cry.

I feel extremely helpless, I can't be away from Tom for a whole year. Maybe a month but not any longer.

I slowly pick myself up and wipe off the smeared makeup and start packing all of my bathroom makeup away, I bring it out to my bigger bag next to the bed and put it in there, but before I can zip up my bathroom bag that I had set on top of the big bag, I hear the door handle wiggle. He has a key.

I shove myself under the bed and I lay there and I hear foot steps rumble in.

"That guard is stupid for believing what she said!" Tom is extremely angry.

"Tom we'll find her—" Bill says until he stops when my mascara falls out of my bathroom bag.

"What was that?" Georg walks over to the bed and bends down to the level of the bed.

Oh shit he's gonna find me.

Georg doesn't know where it fell so he reaches his hand touches my arm and he pulls it out fast and stands up.

I hear feet shuffle.

"Lilly we know you're under there." It's Toms voice, he sounds disappointed.

This was extremely embarrassing.

I slowly come out from under the bed and I look at Georg. "Thanks a lot."

Tom runs at me almost tackling me in a hug and just stands there, they all do it.

"Lilly don't ever fucking do that again we thought we lost you!" Tom yells into my shoulder.

They all pretty much are criticizing me for running off and then sit me down.

"Tom I won't be able to do this If I can't see you. I can't do this if I can't see any of you, I don't have anyone to go home to right now." I explain.

"We have a plan, if you would just close your mouth and listen please." Tom sits next to me and grabs my hands.

"We're gonna sneak you in Lilly." Tom says to me looking me dead in my eyes.

"Oh you're serious? How." I say confused. I've never seen someone successfully be snuck into an airline.

  "Well we fly on a private plane and only certain people can be on it, so you're gonna pretend to be a luggage person loading the airplane at first, than one of us will go back there to 'double check' to make sure all of our stuff is there, and we'll hand you a outfit that will disguise you as an air lady that gives you snacks and stuff, does that make sense?" Tom explains to me, still upset.

"We've all thought on it and planned it so it should work, we leave tomorrow morning at 6am, do not be up all night with Tom please." Bill pleaded.

I nodded my head and gave all of them another huge hug.

"I'm sorry for running out on you guys, I acted on emotion and impulse and I didn't know what to do, I'll never do it again." I apologize.

They all except my apology and we all start to pack and get ready for bed.

Tom gets into the covers next to me and holds me tight.

"I don't wanna lose you again." Tom whispers to me.

<>

Author Note: My foot itches.