Manager (24)

I come back and crawl into bed with Tom as were holding each other we doze off into sleep.

I wake up and Tom isn't next to me anymore, I wasn't really surprised but I thought I would at least wake up.

He left a note on his night stand though, 'I'm getting us McDonald's I'll be back in a little, don't let the manager see your face! I'll explain when I get back. — love tom'

Awh. That's so cute.

I got up and went to our closet. I picked out a pair of my flare skirts with a star sown on the back pocket. I grab one of my tank tops that are pick and tight so it hugs onto my waist and chest. It has lace at the top making me feel cute. I put on the same star necklace i've worn before and put my hair into a low ponytail.

I hear someone come upstairs, and I don't know who it is, so I take precaution like Tom said and I shoved myself in the closet.

Someone knocks on the door and it's just Tom. I sigh in relief and he watches me come out of the closet. Then he speaks, "I'm glad you took awareness to the note I gave you."

"Well yeah, but what's the big idea?" I cross my arms standing in front of his frame.

"You showed your face too much on the flight, my manager is bound to know that it was you that was on the plane, he already thought it was suspicious that you were one of our air ladies, because he hired all of the ones we had on our plane, yet none of us knew that till he had said something." He holds my arms and speaks to me carefully.

"Okay... So what am I supposed to do? Does he live here?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I mean no he doesn't, but he's here a lot and he's a little controlling, so if he finds out he's gonna freak Lilly!" Tom sounds more serious and shakes me a little.

"Okay I get it chill out..." I uncross my arms and put them on my hips instead.

Now Tom has his arms crossed, and he sits on the side of his bed, manspreading while keeping eye contact with me. It's like he's purposefully making his lap more useable by the second.

"Come here." He nods his head down towards his lap.

I know what he wants. I wanna play with him again. I like how it makes me feel adrenaline like he's coming for me, I like the chase.

I slowly walk up to him and when It looks like I'm going to sit on his lap I turn around and go to the door, before I open it, it swings open and I quietly back up into the wall behind the door.

His manager barges in and I'm behind the door.

"Tom! Did you eat my last donut?!" His manager yells.

"No! It was Bill he's like a diabetic you know this!" Tom puts his hands up in defense and his mouth is wide open like he's offended.

His manager closes the door and I stand there shocked, "I almost just got killed by a door."

Tom laughs and then walks out of the room, so I yell to him, "Where are you g—" before I finish my sentence I see his manager side eye me from Bill room and look away leaving Bills room.

Oh shit.

Tom comes back in with the Mcdonald's. "I was I could get a treat before I brought in our food but we got interrupted so here's the chicken thing you wanted." He hands me a wrapped chicken sandwich.

"Tom I fucked up." I stand there in shock.

"Huh?"

"Your manager. He saw me Tom were fucked." I start to panic.

"Oh come on Lilly that was the one thing I said not to do!" He gets visibly upset and looks at me desperately.

"I know I'm sorry!" I feel horrible.

"Boys! Please come downstairs...alone." Their manager yells for them and Tom is glaring at me.

I'm sitting in Toms room by myself and I hear a heated conversation start up, I walk out into the hallway and I sit on the staircase where they can't see me, and I listen in.

"She can't be here Tom!"

"She's not doing any harm! Besides you don't even live here and you've seen me bring girls in before!"

"It's not that, it's the fact that you snuck her onto the plane and lied straight to my face! And I know her name isn't even Veronica! It's Lilly!"

"I'm sorry but I knew you wouldn't let her come with if I asked."

"Maybe if you would've asked she could've stayed, but you never asked Tom! I'm disappointed in all of you because you all went with this lie!"

It got silent and Georg spotted me on the stair, Georg nudged Gustav to show that I listened and Gustav did it to Bill and so on.

I was devastated, I'm gonna have to leave as soon as I got here. Just as I thought it was too perfect, something had to go wrong.

I walked down the stairs and butted into the conversation myself. "I'll just leave, it's not a big deal or anything." I'm extremely upset and I storm back upstairs, and their manager didn't get the hint.

"Oh okay! See guys it wasn't that hard." Their manager smiled at me, yet none of the guys were smiling, they all followed me upstairs and I slammed Toms door.

"Lilly don't slam my door." Tom opened it and the band came in after him.

"Sorry it'll be the last time I do that huh." I'm giving extreme attitude and sass.

Toms eyebrows furrowed and he crossed his arms, the angered expression in his face turned into amusement yet his eyes look dark, something wasn't right.

"I didn't ask for all this disrespect all of a sudden, especially the fact that it's not my fault." Tom slowly walks towards me.

"Yeah? Okay. Whatever you say because it is never your fault, matter of a fact let me even pack up fast for you!" I'm so mad my face is heating up, I'm on the ground shoving clothes into a suitcase.

"Stand up." Tom stares at me.

I don't even answer yet and he gets more aggressive, "Stand up Lilly." He grabs my arm and pulls me off the ground, where did this random spurt of strength come from?

He pretty much drags me out of the house and demands that we go on a 'drive'.

<>

Author Note: Do you guys like aggressive Tom?