Trust (9)

Toms POV——

I needed to see him and I needed to explain.

I'm not sober enough to do shit so I wait. Yes I'm aware on how terrible that plan was but what do I do? I could eat bread because it soaks up alcohol but that would take hours and Bill would be back by now.

———

Bill is back. The door is open and I'm wide awake, It's been hours so I'm pretty sober. I get up immediately almost jumping on Bill and he doesn't do anything but try to push me away so I just continue to hug him until he listens.

"Bill"

"Get off—"

"Billlll please listen to me before you decide to hold my head on a stick or something." I yell over him not too much so he listens.

"Oh my god what" He says.

Finally.

"Your girlfriend kissed me. She told me all of this fucked up shit you have to believe me."

"How do I know you're not lying? You are a player Tom." He says. Those words hurt especially coming from my own brother.

I let go of him and I look at him extremely hurt.

"I didn't kiss her, she said that she wanted me and pretty much used you to get me, she faked the headache and everything Bill! Please believe me I am your fucking brother." I say trying to not get frustrated with him but I'm upset, from what he said and everything that just happened.

It took Bill a second to process everything I just said. We stood there looking at each other and he gave me a hug. I wanted to cry but I hate crying in front of him.

I know Bill wanted to cry I could see it in his eyes, and regardless if I was only 10 minutes older than him, he's still my younger brother and I never ever wanna see him hurt like this. Bill never deserved anything like that ever.

"Bill I'm really sorry this happened. I promise that all that happened was a kiss and I pushed her away and made her get out." I say trying to explain my actions.

"It's okay, I know it's not your fault now, do you wanna know what Ella told me?" Bill tries to smile even though he's still upset.

I nod, Bill tells me how she said I came onto her and that I was a crazy person. I couldn't help but laugh, which made Bill laugh when he realized how much that didn't even sound like me.

"Oh yeah and she was like 'I would never everrrr do that to you Bill you know I wouldn't right?' Like cmon." Bill saying that made us laugh and I look at him with a serious face.

"Bill what do I do?" I look at him helpless.

"Is she gone yet?" He asks.

"I don't know she won't answer my phone." I say, "Bill will you go over there?"

He agrees. They're good friends this should be good.

Bills POV——

I was doing this for the sake of his weird relationship with this girl and because I love my brother, I love Lilly too but not in that way.

I'll do it if he's really gonna put some effort for her but he has a lot to make up to her.

Ella

Ella: Bill where are you?

Ella: Bill

6 Missed calls from Ella.

This is such bullshit, I hate liars.

This number has been blocked.

I felt better blocking Ella, I don't know if I was ready to see Lilly, I know she was mad at Tom or whatever but what do I do? Do I explain it or what, I know he's not in love with her because they just met but he's got something going on with her and I haven't quite figured it out. He's different but he's acting too much like he just wants to fuck and leave, like a player.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with Tom." I plead. "I really think you should, you can hide until she wants to see you."

"I mean I guess I'll go, only because I really want to see her." Tom says.

We walk out of the hotel and inform our guards that we're going into the next hotel for Lilly and to explain to not let Ella in this hotel or near their room at all, they understood and took this well. The guards remember her face really well since they obviously seen us together, can't believe I let myself do that to someone so quickly... ew.

Tom was looking down as we walked and I felt horrible, he's my brother and I love him to death and I don't think it was his fault. I just don't know how Lilly is going to take this seeming as she's already very upset.

I never got Lilly's number so I couldn't text her and ask if she had left yet, the only thing we could do is make it up to the room in time and hope she wasn't gone, I don't think she'd leave without Ella though, she's not gonna wanna leave with Ella after she finds out what really happened though.

We finally made it to her hotel floor and we immediately knew which room was hers, how? Because someone's luggage was sitting outside of the room and it was Lilly's.

"Lilly?" I say, carefully walking over to the bags making Tom stand in an unrecognizable spot.

I hear crying.

<>

Author Note: Low-key just a filler chapter...