- Stalkers -

Izuku slowly opened the door to his house not bothering to announce his arrival since his mom was at work. She's a traveling nurse and goes wherever she was needed, leaving Izuku home alone more often than not. But he knew it was to keep up with the bills so he didn't mind.

He took off his shoes and walked to the kitchen checking for anything to eat. His eyes looked from the top to the bottom and there was nothing that cached his attention. He let's out a long sigh and goes to change in more comfortable clothes before he goes to put his red sneakers back on.

His after school routine was to go home, grab a snack, change to comfortable clothes, go to the water stream in the small forest not far to do his homework and come back home to sleep. He was okay with his everyday routine, it's one of the only things that make him remember that he isn't bad at everything.

He had been relieved seeing that the group of a few days back didn't bother try again. He found it nice that they saw potential in him, but there was so many better options according to him, that he didn't even think twice before saying no.

He locked the door and started walking out in direction of his secret place. It wasn't well hidden but because most people were creeped out by the place woods, not many went.

Little did he know a trio was following him. They've been following him from afar during the last days.

"Seriously dude, it seems pretty boring, he always does the same thing." Kaminari complains being careful not to make too much noise.
"Dunno but he looks sad that's for sure." Kirishima points out.

"More like he doesn't have friends and his parents are never home." Katsuki grumbles as they continue following him from afar.
"Yeah it's true I never saw anyone there." Kaminari thinks out loud.
"I really can't believe mr. Yamada actually asked us to follow him around. He must be really nice for all of the teachers to care so much for his well being." Kirishima points out with a sad smile.

Katsuki gets up annoyed. He ain't doing this shit any longer.
"Wait BakuBro, you're going to break our cover." Kirishima warns him but it was useless seeing the blonde continuing his way.

Kirishima was about to join him but Kaminari pulls him back down following the blonde and the greenette from their spot. "Let him, Bakugo has a weird way with words but he gets to people. If there's something we'll go but for now, let's just stay back." Kaminari resonates the red head who nodded in defeat.

Katsuki wasn't even trying to hide his presence which caught Izuku's attention. The freckled teen turned and went pale seeing the same blond as last time.
Izuku ran to the woods thinking he would stop following from there but he was so wrong. If something it only encouraged Katsuki.
"Deku come back here before I actually consider beating you up." Katsuki threatens making Izuku gulps before he jumped on a tree and climbed it.

Katsuki scoffed looking at him. "Stop running from your problems and face them! Stop being a fucking coward!" Katsuki yells kicking the tree startling the smaller boy.

"Bakugo, please leave, I won't be climbing down until you leave." Izuku pleads trying to not cry.
"Well I ain't leaving until you make fucking sense. So one of us is gonna end up budging and it isn't gonna be me." Katsuki frowns looking at the boy in the tree.

"What is it? What do I not make sense with?" Izuku asks.

"Let's start with how the fuck is it your fault that he died!?" Katsuki asks going straight to the point.

Izuku stays silent, he already had this conversation a dozen of times.
"Fine, you won't answer that one, why don't you even try to make fucking friends?!" He questions annoyed while trying to figure out a way to either climb or corner him.
"Because." Is all he answers which annoyed Katsuki.