- Dream -

♪ꨄ♫ꨄ♪

"Then why did you tell me to leave?" Izuku asks confused.
"Because I want you to trust me but you don't, so I was.. hurt.." Katsuki looks away embarrassed.
"But I do trust you." Izuku says like it was obvious. "I'm scared, and I don't want to drag you guys down. That's why I'm going to start homeschool.. So you won't be tempted by making me join." Izuku explains.

Katsuki frowns. "You're still planning on leaving us?! After today, you're still planning on leaving!?" Katsuki asks frustrated.
"If you guys want, I'll continue playing with you guys, I'm pretty sure that's what I want.. But.. I hate to admit it but I can't continue to work on luck. If last time Yamada didn't get there.. I wonder if it would have happened.. I'm scared that one day I'll actually be.. raped.. it's scary." Izuku explains clenching his fist.
"What do you mean? What happened last time?" Katsuki asks concerned.
"I was cornered and I had to lock myself up in one of the cubicles in the classroom. They kept trying to force themselves in and if Yamada didn't arrive, I was scared it might have happened.." Izuku explains a tear falling down his face.
"Deku, when did it happened?" Katsuki asks firmly.
"Monday morning.. that's why I missed class." Izuku answers.

It was the same morning Izuku had ran off and when he was looking for him. If he had opened the door then he could have helped him.
"Why did you run that morning?" Katsuki asks staring at Izuku intensely.
"Because I thought I was annoying you and you were so nice I didn't want to annoy you with my presence." He answers honestly making Katsuki sigh.
"Dork. I brought you that shit so I could spend time with you." He scolds making himself and Izuku blush. "I wasn't supposed to say that." He thinks out loud and he didn't expect it but he suddenly felt a pair of lips on his, it was quick and he froze.
"I-I'm sorry! It was-" Katsuki cuts him by pushing his lips on his again, for a longer kiss this time. ".. an accident.." Izuku breathes out as they separate again. Their eyes meet before they dived in the kiss again, Katsuki pushed his body over Izuku's, their lips dancing in unison. Izuku grips on Katsuki's blonde hair as the blonde gripped his ass making Izuku moan in the kiss.
"This one isn't an accident." Katsuki smirks bringing them together once again making Izuku giggle against his lips.
"You're gay?" Izuku asks with a hint of amusement.
"I'm gay Deku." Katsuki smirks making Izuku smile. "Oh I'm so fucking gay." He adds kissing him again and Izuku can't help but smile in the kiss. Katsuki was first to assert dominance as he slid his hands across his hips.

Izuku eyes go wide as he grabs Katsuki's shoulders and pushes him away, confusing the blonde. "I'm so sorry! I called you straight earlier!" Izuku says loudly and Katsuki bursts out laughing. "Don't laugh Kacchan! I'm serious!" He pouts making the blonde laugh even more.
"You're so adorable sometimes." Katsuki chuckles cupping his cheeks and dropping kisses on his nose.
"Mean." The freckled teen grumbles pouting making Katsuki snicker.
"A monster." He corrects playfully making Izuku giggle.
"My monster?" Izuku asks embarrassed.
"Your monster" Katsuki answers pulling Izuku into a protective hug.

Izuku was on Katsuki's lap, wrapping his arms around his shoulder and his legs wrapped around his waist. Katsuki was celebrating internally as he nuzzled In the crook of his neck. It felt like there wasn't any problems around, not the slightest care in the world.

They both jump when the door opens. "I forgot my-" the red head freezes as he looked at the two jump from each other taking a good distance between each other. "I am so sorry!" Kirishima almost yells as he grabbed his phone that was on the desk.
"Shitty Hair. Get. The. Fuck. Out." Katsuki orders gritting his teeth.
"Right! See you guys Sunday! Congrats!" He blurts out running out of the room closing the door quickly.