- Past -

They were about to leave the bar when a man started to shout Izuku's name to get their attention.
"Keigo?" Izuku asks unsure as he looked carefully at the man's traits.
"Midoriya! I didn't expect to see you here today." He exclaims catching up to them slightly out of breath.
He smiles giving a fist bump. "Me either, you aren't the type to present yourself to these events."
"Yeah, I'm looking to find some new recruits but it's so hard!" He complains making Izuku giggle.
"It's true that you always had high expectations." Izuku recalls with a mocking smirk.
"Soooo? Are you introducing me to your band or?" He asks trailing the r as he looked at the trio with interest.
"Oh right, umm guys this is Hawks, Hawks this is guys." He introduces. "Wait- That wasn't clear.. So there's Katsuki Bakugo, there's Eijiro Kirishima and there's Denki Kaminari." He explains as the three look at the man in shock.
"You're Hawks? As like the number two on the board!?" Kirishima asks shocked
"The one and only." He grins proudly. "You guys are great by the way. No wonder little Midoriya decided to play with you!" He praises making Kaminari almost pass out.
"Us? You thought we were great? As like- Hawks just told us we were great?" Kaminari asks looking for confirmation.
"That means a lot sir!" Kirishima blurts out.
"Please don't be so formal, I'm a friend after all! Right kid?" He laughs ruffling Izuku's hair.
"Well- you kinda tried adopting me so.. I guess that means we're close?" Izuku mumbles embarrassed making all the adults laugh.
"So, all of you personally know him and we were never told?" Katsuki asks confused.
Inko, Yamada, Aizawa and Izuku nodded in confirmation.
"Yeah they tend to forget how awesome I am. Anyways, I have an offer, you can think about it and all so don't feel pressured to answer now. I wanted to know if you wanted to join my agency? I know you refused last time as a solo but could you please reconsider?" He pleads clapping his hands together.
Izuku turns to look at the crew who were frozen, still processing the information. "Guys? It's your call, Keigo is nice and according to someone I knew he is often late, very irresponsible when it comes to serious business." Izuku explains earning a 'hey' from him. "But he also takes your needs in consideration and doesn't put you out there if you're not ready." He smiles. "I honestly think he's a nice choice, but that's my personal opinion, it would be yours the final one." He explains calmly, letting time for the information to sink in.

Katsuki is the first to snap out of their trance. "I'm in."
"Same!" Kirishima adds with excitement.
"Heck yeah!!" Kaminari almost shouts.
Izuku smiles looking at Keigo. "I still have your number, I'll give you a call, is that okay?" Izuku asks the blonde singer who raised his fists in victory.
"YES!!!" He yells jumping around like a little kid making Izuku and Yamada laugh, those who knew him less well were slightly concerned and Aizawa was just completely discouraged.
Their moment was cut short when Keigo's phone started ringing. "Ah shit, it's my time to fly, see you soon kids!" He smiles running off not waiting for another word.

Izuku giggles looking at the group who were still shocked. "i can't believe he still has that effect on people.." Izuku thinks out loud.
"Even Bakugo is broken. That's not something you see everyday." Aizawa mocks.
"Imagine if they were to meet Crimson Riot." Izuku jokes.
"YOU KNOW HIM TOO?!!?" Kirishima yells making Izuku jump.
"Yeah, now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure you two would get along." Izuku thinks out loud making Kirishima almost faint.
"Who else do you know?! Fucking Kim Kardashian?!" Katsuki asks sarcastically and Izuku tilts his head in confusion.
"Kim what what now?" Izuku asks confused making the blonde scoff.
"Big boobs, Big ass?" Katsuki asks trying to make him ring a bell.
"You straight people always focusing on the boobs.. What a shame.." Izuku sighs pretending to be disappointed before giggling.

Kaminari just blinked in disbelief. Dude, you two almost kissed earlier, how can you still think he's straight!?

"But I don't know who that is to answer your question." Izuku adds still smiling.