- Boyfriends -

NSFW warning

Suddenly, many people wanted to get to know Izuku. The group were being asked Izuku's social media accounts by DM's and it was driving them nuts. There had been some news reports that exposed the comeback of the student of All Might and it was annoying Izuku. 

Katsuki spend most of his days either at Izuku's place or the viridian teen would go over at his place.

School was supposed to start the day after tomorrow and Izuku was nervous. Only an idiot would think that things would stay the same. Izuku was exposed and was now in a relationship with one of the most popular guys in the school. What scared him the most was probably that he had no clue what to expect. People continuing to treat him like a man whore or would he be left alone? Would people be mad that Katsuki went with a guy and not a girl? That someone that has the potential to score nothing but the the best was with an average person.

Izuku sighed looking at Katsuki who was cooking for both of them in the Midoriya residence.
"We should break up." Izuku says sternly earning an eye roll from the ash blond.
"What's the reason this time?" Katsuki asks turning to pull his boyfriend by the hips.

Izuku had been extremely focused on the turn their relationship could cause for Katsuki's reputation. It was at least the fifth time he had blurt out that remark.

"Imagine if people stop respecting you for being gay, and you know just as much as I do you deserve the best and only that. I'm sorry but I'm clearly not the best." Izuku explains pushing Katsuki's chest but that only resulted in the blond tightening his grip around his small boyfriend.

"Stop self degrading yourself would you? Also, even if we're not together, I'm still gay Izu." Katsuki smirks leaving a peck on his forehead before going back at cooking.

Izuku blushed, his mouth falling open but no words were let out.

Seeing he won yet an other argument Katsuki was smirking proudly as he looked back at him. "Plus, I think I'm the one who judges who the best fucking is." He concludes, turning off the stove.

He turns and leans over Izuku, pressing him against the counter. "Now, what about we eat dinner and after go have some fun~" He whispers in his ear huskily.

Izuku blushes greatly, knowing exactly what he was suggesting. They had already did it, many times, and Izuku was concerned on how horny Katsuki was.

"But Kacchan! We did it yesterday!" Izuku complains his freckled cheeks still fully pink.

"Come on, we won't be able to do it as much when school starts again, let me reck you a few more times?" He pleads pressing his leg against his crotch making Izuku groan hiding in his clavicle.

"You don't play fair, plus, how am I supposed to explain to my mom that all the things she bought were used up? It's embarrassing enough to know she got them in the first place." Izuku replies flustered.

"Tell her that her son's boyfriend became addicted to his son's tight hole~" He teases sliding his hands down his sides.

Izuku was cut from his response when he felt him starting to suck on his neck. "Katsuki~" He mutters scared to let out any embarrassing noises.

"Come on teddy bear, I want you." He pleads, craving to be touched by Izuku, to feel his nails dig in his back. To hear him moan his names as he destroyed his insides. To hear him beg for more, the thought of it alone is enough to make him hard.

Izuku sighs in defeat wrapping his arms around his neck. "The food can wait." Izuku starts, pressing his hips against Katsuki's growing member that could be seen clear as day in his light grey joggers. "Unless you don't mind waiting that is~" He teases playing with the hem of his boxer.