- Music Industry 101 -

NSFW

Like planned, after school, the group had went to Izuku's appartement. Tho there was two others friends, them being Mina and Jiro, who decided to tag along by curiosity.

The greenette was convinced that they knew the basics but if they didn't even know about the earpieces, then they may have to go through the whole book.

"Hey mom, we're home." Izuku announces as him and his friends entered only to be met by silence. "Mom?" Izuku repeats moving forward in the appartement to be met by silence again. He sighs loudly connecting the dots and going to the kitchen where a plate with chocolate chip cookies and a note.

"Where is she? I was excited to meeting her!" Mina questioned slightly disappointed.

"Not today I guess, she left for work, probably an emergency again." He smiles sadly as he put the money in the jar and reading the note.

Hey Sweetie, sorry for leaving like this, I saw your message and left these for you. I love you and I'll see you soon.

- Love, Mom

"She prepared cookies for you guys." He smiled showing the plate with the cookies still warm, confirming she left not too long ago.

"Nice!" Kaminari grins, shamelessly taking the plate and going to grab a glass of milk.

"Kaminari Denki. Manners!" Jiro scolds watching him serve himself and he looks down like a puppy being scolded.

"Don't worry Jiro, he's allowed to." Izuku chuckles taking out glasses for the others. "Tho while he's at it, he could take it out so those who want can also have some." Izuku says mockingly as Kaminari started whining making them laugh.

They sat in the living room to relax a little the time they ate. "Midoriya! Did you ever see the video of Bakugo's speech?" Mina asks leaning forward and Izuku tilts his head before shaking no.

"Pinkie. I swear to god if you-" before Katsuki could do anything to stop the girl, she took out her phone, more than happy to expose him.

"It was before new years." She specifies with a mischievous grin as she gave him the phone. The rest of the group were doing their bests to hold back their laughters.

In the clip

Katsuki is seen facing a girl with a dark aura surrounding him.

"Definitely not my type." He smirks aggressively taking back his phone. "A little too.. I don't know.. Bitchy and slutty." He adds looking at her up and down. She was already shaking but she was also trying to keep composure.

"So you're defending that man whore who you get to sleep with everyday? Don't worry, we all know how he's only hanging out with you so you get easy fucks whenever you want." She sasses back and Katsuki clenches his fists, looking like he was about to hit her.

"No, he's hanging out with us because he joined our crew, he's one of us. He's awesome, he's sweet, he's innocent and he isn't any of the shit you just said." He spats back.

The video shows the surroundings, showing a bunch of students surrounding them.

"But he's fucking gay!" She exclaims in disgust.