- Welcome to the band -

The bell just rang when Izuku ran out of the classroom like he always did for lunch, any break actually, and heads to the roof.
"Oi! Where the hell do you think you're going!?" Katsuki asks cornering the smaller boy.
"To eat lunch?" Izuku answers unsure as he tries to go around him. Katsuki scoffs grabbing Izuku by the wrist making him stop any attempt to leave.
"Good, that's where we're going too." Katsuki replied with a hint of sarcasm making Izuku blink a couple times, following him blindly.
"Umm- Why are you bringing me?" Izuku asks confused.
"To eat lunch with us dumbass." Katsuki answers like it was obvious.
"W-WHa- You were serious yesterday?!" Izuku asks shocked.
Katsuki let's out a low groan of annoyance as he turns brusquely to face Izuku.
"Nerd. I do I look like I'm fucking joking!?." Katsuki asks not hiding his annoyance.
"No! Of course not Kacchan!" Izuku defends timidly as he looks away.
"What did you just fucking call me!?" Katsuki asks annoyed.
"I figured that if I called you something childish and annoying you'd want me to go." Izuku explains starting to regret all his life decision.
The blonde clicks his tongue as he starts pulling him again heading to the cafeteria.

He makes him follow through the crowd earning a few up and down looks from other students. "Kacchan, this isn't a good idea." Izuku points out reluctantly following. Katsuki ignores him and glares at anyone who dared to look at them weirdly.

Once at their table, he pushes Izuku to sit down and sits in front of him just staring.
"Umm.. Do I have something on my face?" Izuku asks embarrassed.
"No. Why do you care so much what they think?" Katsuki asks blankly.
"I don't care what they think of me, I care what they think of you!" Izuku retorts.
"Well I don't care, so we're good." Katsuki shrugs his shoulders taking out his bento. Izuku was unsure at first but ended up taking out his lunch.
He eats his bar and slowly drinks his juice under the piercing gaze of Katsuki.
"You start with your snacks?" Katsuki asks starting to find the boy weirder and weirder by the second.
"Umm. No this is my protein bar, it's my lunch." Izuku answers, unsure if it was the right answer.
"What. The. Actual. Fuck." He gets up brusquely seeing the two others coming with their platers. "Make sure he doesn't run off." Katsuki orders to the two who looked between the two confused.

Kaminari sits next to Izuku and Kirishima next to where Katsuki was seated a few seconds before.
"What happened?" The golden haired boy asks confused.
"I don't know, we were talking about my lunch and after he left." Izuku answers just as confused.
The two look at each other before looking at the food on the table to look at the food.
"Wow, you eat fast!" Kaminari laughs assuming he had finish his main meal.
"Not really, I barley took a bite." Izuku answers with a hint of confusion by their odd behaviours.
The two look at the bar in Izuku's hand and then at him. "Please tell me you have more to eat then just that." Kirishima whispers looking a the smaller teen worried.
"No not really, I suck in the kitchen so I compensate with something that'll stuff me a little bit more." Izuku explains with a small smile.
"You are doomed." Kaminari laughs nervously tapping his shoulder in compassion.
"What do you mean?" Izuku asks and his answer comes by a platter being slammed on the table.
"Eat everything or I'll fucking kill you." Katsuki warns as he sits back down to eat his own food.

Izuku just looks at the plate and then at Katsuki confused. "I'm sorry Kacchan but I don't have money for that.." He mumbles ashamed.
"Did I ask? Eat." Katsuki repeats starting to eat his own food. Izuku just looks at him completely confused. "Eat before I shove it down your throat myself." Katsuki scolds seeing he wasn't moving. "And you better not fucking forget about practice after school." He warns aggressively munching his own food.

♪ꨄ♫ꨄ♪

Katsuki held Izuku while Kirishima went to lock the window and Kaminari guarded the door waiting for their teacher to join.